[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Holiday Events - Come Brainstorm!

AzelBhuiyanAzelBhuiyan
Vindictus Rep: 935
edited December 23, 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Through the 25th of December to New Years Eve I will be holding a series of mini events depending on public activity. Some of the events may have submission dates as early as December 22!
The current issue that i'm faced with is coming up with unique events that would attract the player base.

Pic Credit: zabeebob

Current ideas:
1) Writing contest: Descriptive short paragraph of your happiest moment in 2016. It can be either online or an IRL event.

2) Hold the top position in "THIS WEEK'S LEADERS" on the forums.

3) Lottery. Pick a number from 0-500.

4) Fan Art contest: Draw your favorite vindictus character(s) with atleast one of the scenarios: Christmas/Hanukkah/New years/Snow.

I would like the community to help me come up with a few more unique events & improve on the ones I have mentioned.
If you would like to contribute to the prize pool please list your IGN or feel free to contact me via message. Remember, no amount is too little!

Current Contributors & Prize Pool:
Total Pool: 300m

Edit: Canceled due to lack of activity.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    After I saw your avatar profile picture, I thought that you are GM and... nope.
    So I tried same as you did and I found how to do, thank you AzelBhuiyan! image

• AzelBhuiyanAzelBhuiyan
    Vindictus Rep: 935
    edited December 23, 2016
    Cheers. The feature will be added soon.
    The signature bit was humorous.

Seems there is no interest in this event. Will be discontinued.

Anthonytonyboy