[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Community Livestream: Blight of the Unseen

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive

Greetings Mercenaries,

We’ll be streaming live on our Twitch.tv channel on Friday, December 16th at 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST).

Join GM Saygo from the Vindictus team as he dives headfirst into the next chapter of Vindictus' epic story with the Blight of the Unseen Update! Learn more about the new and utterly horrifying monster, the new town of Berbhe and new sale items to come. Don't forget to stick around for your chance to win Vindictus T-Shirts, Frost Prince and Princess outfitsand the upcoming Elite Lucky Box!

See you Friday!

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Sweet. The Frost Princess set is back. I need to get these for my ladies.
    ArellaRoth
  • KhloeKhloe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    edited December 14, 2016
    I'm again dissatisfied with the gachas xD
    Majority of the outfitters deserve to be on the outfitter depot. It's whatever. Nexon doesn't listen anyway. :^)
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    edited December 14, 2016
    He has a face? Noice!
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    So can we get the enchant scroll event exchange shop extended too, because the elixers from golden winter attendance coupons are gonna start restocking wednesday... when the enchant scroll event ends...

Do you see what I'm saying, at least make it the same day like January 8th, otherwise it's gonna be buy all the enchants you don't have the elixers for yet and hope to jeebus they pass, or you'll be buying as many as you can not knowing how many will pass. Incredibly inconveniencing. Extend both shops please because this fix helps enchanting a lot. Especially since I started the event with 50~ crafted about 20~ through event and I flat out ran out of elixers. Thanks for reading Saygo! (hopefully)
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Wait, the elixirs WERE MEANT TO RESTOCK? Ouch, if that's true then they really dropped the ball there...
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    X1Guts1X
    X1Guts1X said:

Wait, the elixirs WERE MEANT TO RESTOCK? Ouch, if that's true then they really dropped the ball there...
    Not only that but they didn't even respond to the thread asking about it... then said on the stream "IF you've been saving up your coupons we're extending it because the elixers and megaphones will restock daily" -_-
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They responded in the thread about it, but it wasn't exactly a timely reply.
  • GuessesGuesses
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    When will prizes from Livestream be distributed?