[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Attack release necessary mats and costs

TradespotTradespot
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
edited December 11, 2016 in General Discussion
I have no idea how much the Mysterious Shards are selling for.Just putting this for those who where wondering what they needed for the upgrade:

Comments

• sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    edited December 11, 2016
    Just to put into perspective, 15 [mysterious shards grade 1] = 1 lv80 +15 = 250 att cap release, out of 2000

fully capped lv90 weapon = 8 +15 lv80s.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    edited December 12, 2016
    Well, thats relief. There another thread on here that says that it requires 120 mysterious shards at a cost of 100m each. That would work out to 12 billion to get the job done. I'll be done with vindi long before i care enough to grind/farm all that.
  • TradespotTradespot
    I see.

Also i put this out there for those who don't necessarely read every thread from the beggining to the end and give them a *visual* idea of what the process looks with the required mats and the NPC costs.Pretty much just showing what was included in the **title**,nothing moar.**The Irony**.

Nobody is debating about any limit cap here.

Also the guy didn't look like he was sure about what he posted or at least i was kind of seeing it as half a question.There is probably not much of a deal do with it.

**Pretty much displays that it happens to anybody

• AzelBhuiyanAzelBhuiyan
    Vindictus Rep: 935
    edited December 13, 2016
    quietguy
    quietguy said:

Well, thats relief. There another thread on here that says that it requires 120 mysterious shards at a cost of 100m each. That would work out to 12 billion to get the job done. I'll be done with vindi long before i care enough to grind/farm all that.
    In the video, I demoed the required mats for the weapon essence and a general idea that the total limit would be 2,000 with 40 iterations. Each iteration uses 3 shards, so you will end up with 120 shards.
    There were no indication of pricing on required matts, only that it is still sufficiently rare to obtain a mysterious shard grade 1 through MP.

2000 max with increments of 50 per synthesis
    2000/50 = 40 Material Synthesizes are required in order to properly max out.
    40 * 3= 120
    You should expect to pay 120 * (20-80) = 2400m to 9600m in order to get the max attack limit [Assuming you already have the other matts]. Obviously those are current prices, and analyzing KR's server, prices are expected to go down.

• HustlingHustling
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    edited December 13, 2016
    I'm impressed by that response. So much so, that I'll change my response to you in my thread.

Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

I see.

Also i put this out there for those who don't necessarely read every thread from the beggining to the end and give them a *visual* idea of what the process looks with the required mats and the NPC costs.Pretty much just showing what was included in the **title**,nothing moar.**The Irony**.

Nobody is debating about any limit cap here.

Also the guy didn't look like he was sure about what he posted or at least i was kind of seeing it as half a question.There is probably not much of a deal do with it.

**Pretty much displays that it happens to anybody

Given his past posts, I doubt he is "sure" on anything. Though in his own little world, he is 100% "sure" about everything. It's sort of comedic at this point, in a sad realistic kind of way.

Though maybe I'm being a little too harsh. I keep forgetting that teenagers could be on here writing poorly and making ridiculous statements. Either way, the books still apply.
  • AzelBhuiyanAzelBhuiyan
    Vindictus Rep: 935
    edited December 13, 2016
    Hustling
    Hustling said:

Given his past posts, I doubt he is "sure" on anything. Though in his own little world, he is 100% "sure" about everything. It's sort of comedic at this point, in a sad realistic kind of way.

Though maybe I'm being a little too harsh. I keep forgetting that teenagers could be on here writing poorly and making ridiculous statements. Either way, the books still apply.
    I'm not sure what your issue is, nor do I care. Here is a friendly warning, feel free to stop for I don't indulge in comic relief by partaking in childish arguments. Refer to the first sentence of the first post you quoted.

• HustlingHustling
    edited December 13, 2016
    That wasn't meant for you, but I can see why you thought that.
  • TradespotTradespot
    edited December 13, 2016
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pretty much yes.It was salty.

If he's not right on a point that's somthing,but than the grammar as nothing to do with the argument since you can still understand what was incorrect in the information he gave.If a grammar is really bad,the only thing you can reply is * i have no idea what you where explaining there*.

I mean,so many people have bad grammar and low communication skills.I don't think that make them bad and that is probably why you need good reading and listening skills in life.That's pretty off topic,but just saying...the grammar point is where you lost me.

Lol,the number of times i had to communicate with English people in French and i could only understand half what they where saying.In many situations i'd be cooked if i wasn't able to decipher.You even have poeple who communicates with signs.

Common lol
  • HustlingHustling
    edited December 13, 2016
    Grammar is very important. I won't waste my time arguing why. If you're getting triggered, because yours isn't very good, then you know what to do.

Yes, so many people do have bad grammar, and it's a disease. A disease that needs to be cured with education. Education that is obviously not being given correctly by our American Education system.

You're comparing two different languages. Last time I checked, we were writing in English. People who communicate in sign language also write. This conversation is ridiculous.

"Come on" is how it is written.

Let me put it this way. Why do you think spelling and grammar is critical for a Resume? Because the employer only knows what he reads about you. He has to make a decision about you based on your writing and content. A decision made by millions of people each day that read content. Bad spelling and grammar translates into lazy and uneducated to an employer. Imagine what it translates to a broader audience.

This conversation is over.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Hustling
    Hustling said:

Grammar is very important. I won't waste my time arguing why. If you're getting triggered, because yours isn't very good, then you know what to do.

Yes, so many people do have bad grammar, and it's a disease. A disease that needs to be cured with education. Education that is obviously not being given correctly by our American Education system.

You're comparing two different languages. Last time I checked, we were writing in English. People who communicate in sign language also write. This conversation is ridiculous.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's not necessarily triggering,but rather laughable if i may say.Because this is the current reality and people need to have the capacity of processing information rather that robotically apply taught concepts.That is probably why many people can reach the top of the educational system without being able to properly adjust to the real work environment once they graduate.

Everybody has flaws in some kind of way,if I quote the so called *teenager*,well yes there is probably many teenagers in here,but you still have adults who gets more and more numb with years,so than you cannot associate being a teen with being ridiculous and having a bad grammar.You have teenagers that are already whealthy and running their own C.O.,ect...

A disease is a disease and many people would have way different opinions about the grammar subject.The fact still remains that being un-able or perhaps **cough** un-willing to read through a statment isn't necessarely better.

I'm an adult in Canada,but does my age make me a *teen*ager in the U.S.(nine*teen*) or a young adult.Not so important in the end.You have good/bad/bright/less bright people from all races and all ages.

Too many stamps,not enough adjustment and self thinking.The reality is far from perfect,but ideally,i think that you'd want to meet people in the middle because in the end these little differances ,they don't make you any better.Pointing things out is too easy to do,adjusting is too difficult,that's probably why the world is at peace(sarcastic sentance).

Quote:
    *You're comparing two different languages. Last time I checked, we were writing in English.*

Last time i checked,all the English people i verbally communicate with are able to decipher my english when i talk to them,because they know how to associate.I can tell you it's far from perfect or fluid.It's either you want to understand or don't want to.
  • HustlingHustling
    edited December 13, 2016
    This argument is as pointless as the flat Earth argument. I won't be lured any further into this nonsense. Grammar is important and the Earth is round. Period.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Hustling
    Hustling said:

"Come on" is how it is written.

Let me put it this way. Why do you think spelling and grammar is critical for a Resume? Because the employer only knows what he reads about you. He has to make a decision about you based on your writing and content. A decision made by millions of people each day that read content. Bad spelling and grammar translates into lazy and uneducated to an employer. Imagine what it translates to a broader audience.

This conversation is over.
    You have a very good point.However i still stand the point that being textbooked doesn't make you necessarely more efficient.Worst comes to worst,someone who is trully resourceful can ask for help with making a resume and than trespass the expectations later on.But than again i'm pretty convinced that many will write differently in different contexts and will probably be able to make their own resume on their own.Also,you could still pull a great resume and not meet the expectations when things are really going down.

By that reasoning,people should message-text with a high level of grammar as well...it does not apply to all situations.
    Daily situations where you have to stay proffesional or civil(cough*) and communicate with someone,ect...Would you just do what you have to do or snob just because of that....

I mean it's nice to point out,but most of the time if it's corrected properly it means that you could understand because of the context.With a minimum of realism,you know well that you have to deal with such things wether you want or not and there is far worst thing to worry about.

• quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    edited December 15, 2016
    Relax, TradeSpot. I think he was trying to call me out for what I said in another thread. I told him I was done with his stupidity then , and I'm still done with him now. Best strategy for dealing with ignorant people? Ignore them.

Quote* Hustling:
    "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah da blah."

Brace yourself, keyboard diarrhea is coming.
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    His grammar is not all that great either. He writes in run-on sentences, incomplete sentences, and his use of proper punctuation is lacking.

We all do it, because we are not taking the time to get it right but just to be part of something, help others, and so on. In this way, people tend to write like they speak.

Teenager or not, even the best of writers have proofreaders, and the earth is flat.
  • DeafEyeAnceDeafEyeAnce
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    So about the point of this thread...can we get back to it? Or is grammar too important to be on topic?

Judging from how NA is now, Mysterious Shard prices will probably be in the100s of millions per shard. How exciting.
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    As far as East goes, I've heard of someone paying as much as 75m for a single shard, but not more than that.

The mysterious shard should just be added to the seal shop since the Royal Army Raids have been pretty unplayable lately with all the lag.
  • TradespotTradespot
    edited December 15, 2016
    quietguy
    quietguy said:

Relax, TradeSpot. I think he was trying to call me out for what I said in another thread. I told him I was done with his stupidity then , and I'm still done with him now. Best strategy for dealing with ignorant people? Ignore them.

Quote* Hustling:
    "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah da blah."

Brace yourself, keyboard diarrhea is coming.
    Lol it's ok,i have nothing against him,i was just pointing out something.
  • TradespotTradespot
    edited December 15, 2016
    Delteros
    Delteros said:

As far as East goes, I've heard of someone paying as much as 75m for a single shard, but not more than that.

The mysterious shard should just be added to the seal shop since the Royal Army Raids have been pretty unplayable lately with all the lag.
    I'm personnally ok with the lev 95 changes without wanting to debate on it,however i guess it would probably be a good idea to put the shards in the seal shop indeed for all those who are already complaining about the stats jump.