[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Survivability?

Pn0Pn0
Vindictus Rep: 500
in General Discussion
I see a lot of topics on top DPS lists and such, but im curious,
Whats the rank listings for top tier survivability

and more specifically between Arisha and Delia whose better in survivability
(planning on duo-ing as much content as i can with a xGun Kai)

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Survivability while being useful without needing to heal, or absolute useless turtle survivability?

Arisha and Delia are very good since they both have the option of invulning or blocking as the situation calls, and have blocks that are extended on hit. Arisha is a bit better since her attacks don't require much commitment even at low speeds.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Ranged > Melee for survivability. Bow kai in raids is hilariously easy, especially now that longbow is the best dps option for bow kai.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Kai :l.

Other characters:
    - Hurk for the longest dodge frames.
    - Sword Vella because why dodge when you can just Xcut.
    - Fiona for turtle counters.
    - Arisha because invuln frames for days. Ruin Blade, Doomspeaker, Warp Hole, Cast Mana, a block and normal dodge. Coupled with the fact that you can just teleport to the other side of the map.

Other characters are either alright or I have no experience with.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Actually bow kai has one of the shittiest dodges in the game. If you get zero aggro then yes he is easy. But if you get a ton of aggro, then you are gonna have a very bad time. Gun kai dodge is far more forgiving
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Bow kais dodge is 0.33 secs of invul, Remember the Old Spear lann dodge(0.30 sec of invul). Just as Scar as Said if bow is getting aggro his Survivability is next to nothing, Depends on def but you get my point
  • Pn0Pn0
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited December 11, 2016
    ah thanks for the quick replys,

my next question is , which would benefit the most from duoing with a Xgun Kai, Arisha or a delia,
    i personally was thinking that arisha maybe better in time where the Kai is kiting the boss around the room, delia seems to need to wind up before she can output some of her bigger damage where as the only wind up arisha needs is mana blade mode (or whatever its called)
    .... but im a nub and am only lv 45 with both.....
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    Pn0
    Pn0 said:

ah thanks for the quick replys,

my next question is , which would benefit the most from duoing with a Xgun Kai, Arisha or a delia,
    i personally was thinking that arisha maybe better in time where the Kai is kiting the boss around the room, delia seems to need to wind up before she can output some of her bigger damage where as the only wind up arisha needs is mana blade mode (or whatever its called)
    .... but im a nub and am only lv 45 with both.....
    Arisha hands down, but pretty sure all melee characters hate Kai if you are kiting the boss away from them.