[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Royal Army Raids

CyanetixCyanetix
Vindictus Rep: 450
in General Discussion
Not so royal.

Seriously Nexon how do you have such bad servers? My Gaming PC from 2010 can host better than your crappy servers.

Comments

• PandariaPandaria
    Vindictus Rep: 1,115
    ya the lag is unbearable, and this is supposed to be our newest content/end game
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    Do people still run these? image
  • PandariaPandaria
    Vindictus Rep: 1,115
    I still try if there isn't much lag
  • CyanetixCyanetix
    If I see people in megaphone spamming it I'll join to help, but when I can't even move, see the boss properly, dodge attacks, or even combo correctly I just want to leave. I ran a Siglint earlier that took 40 minutes with all the lag, and that was only with 10 people.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    i keep joining them every day even though I know how bad the lag has been

help
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Must suck to be leveling and actually need that xp
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I'm actually amazed at how many new players are showing up in these runs every day. Even moreso at how some of them ask a ton of questions and sound terrified of the boss, but still run in as soon as the gate opens, even after being warned about the current lag situation and how long it takes to finish the battles.
  • CyanetixCyanetix
    edited December 12, 2016
    New players expect the games dedicated servers to work better than their own pc, you know just like every other game. I've joined two royal army raids and I haven't been warned once. The raid would only take 20 minutes without lag, but that is of course with some decent people.