[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arisha's dps.

llWoodsllllWoodsll
Vindictus Rep: 700
in Arisha
ive played arisha for awhile now...well.. 2-5 months is awhile to me. Anyways, 20k m attack isnt that much i guess but whenever i do raids, s2-s3 80-90 raids, i always end up doing less than 10% dmg. i figure its just because i got sht gear and im terrible at arisha even though shes my first char. From all the decent arisha's currently in game, i just wanted to know if its possible to match an evie or, hurk, or karok or w/e other char that does that highest dps or atleast come close to one of them, considering theyre both in max gear.

Comments

• RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Could you post your aspd, balance and crit?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    she's very capable of doing same damage as the top classes with this new update :)

all you need is practice, get that balance at 90, get higger ATT (cap on S2 is 21k and 23k for S3 )

her DPS ain't RNG anymore like it use to be, but to deal maximum amount of damage it sure is, you never know when your party is gonna be full of Karoks / Fionas / Delias or any other character that stops you from perfect block because they knockback the boss...

that's just my opinion tho hehe <3 O3O <3
    Caliphos
  • PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    ~10% is not bad for 20k att tho. But if it is more like 5% then there is something off.

Basically you need to use ruin blade every chance you have while not blowing up 1250sp + be in mana mode as long as possible in order to achieve max dps on arisha. It's easier said than done, but with this sp-mp tweak they brought to her it's a lot easier now.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Arisha is definitely in the high tier of DPS now if you play her right with the right stats. Don't worry about your damage though. Just work on getting better gear until you have the stats to compete. Let the tryhards carry you while u reap the benefits. I think she is on par with the top dps class but it just depends on how good you are in that particular raid and if the raid caters more to Arisha or not. That said, don't ever expect to beat a Spear Lann in Kraken raid.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    ArishaL
    ArishaL said:

That said, don't ever expect to beat a Spear Lann in Kraken raid.
    or Front tent gun kai, :C
    TheDazzling
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Trump : Wrong.

Arisha is actually... Nah jk O3O I agree n.n
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    Wait till you join a raid party with one of those Golden God Arishas.... almost depressing hah.

Balance has made the biggest impact for me. Farm those event coins and grab some 'The Dead's. Maybe an Enthus if you use light chest armor. Even if they expire, I think you can buy some Permanent Scroll items for fairly cheap to reactivate your expired scrolls. Haven't tried myself. Oh, and put a temp Valor chant on your sword until you get something better. Rank A scrolls are safe. That's why most of them are so bad.

• ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Very high dps atm with the new update. Depends on the raid: of course in kraken or braha or regina gun kai will absolutely shread everyone including a spear lann on head. She can definitely beat hurk, sw lann, spr lann in aggro heavy bosses, maybe bow kai, lynn, hammer fifi, sylas, staffie and sometimes delia. Karok, gun kai, scythe will always remain the kings and queens of dps but arisha is not far behind
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited December 9, 2016
    Fun fact, delia can give gun kai a fight for his money if doing trans kraken head rush. My delia on +10 wepaon already wrecks +15 spear lanns there.. and does over 2x of what I can do as arisha >.<
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Yea delia's sandbag is really good. In havan and eochaid a good delia can beat gun kai pretty well. However, in trans kraken, i do not think gun kai can be beat unless the difference in skill or gear was huge. He just has too much of an unfair advantage, especially due to the change in how defense works with kraken tents. If attack capped on kraken head (which he will be when he trans), gun kai is essentially 2800 attk limit released on tents. Couple that with still hitting 2x/3x, he is an unstoppable force. Braha and kraken will always be raids that gun kai can never been beat becuz the boss designs are unfairly in his favor.