[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Your the best nexon

Comments

• ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited December 9, 2016
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Scarrlettt

Why do you still play this game if you hate nexon so much and constantly complain about everything they do? This isnt the first time you went full keyboard warrior to defend your point that nexon is garbage and makes garbage events. Just move on and play some other "better" game instead of wasting everyone's time, including yourself, whining and bitching about nexon and then insulting others who challenge your negative opinions. Do us all a favor and just. Move. On. Complainin will not make nexon any better and change vindictus. Instead, you just make yourself look like an a$$hole.
    The game is fine, Nexon's poor management is the good fight I fight everyday on this forum against you sheep. *tip's fedora*

You can tell me to stop commenting on the forums all you want, but it won't change the fact that these events are dull, lifeless, and will ultimately lead to the demise of this game. Sure, you can plug your ears and pretend that everything is ok and that I'm wrong, but you only need to look at the mission board to know that what I'm saying isn't wrong.

I don't know when any of you joined this game, but back before Nexon chose to just hand everything out, the game was more lively because people had something to work towards. Gearing still sucked hard, but it was a lot more rewarding to get an 80 weapon back then than a 90 weapon and full gear with scrolls now.
    Gewellirious

Might be disliked but I can kinda understand that one, everything is dropping in prices and YET another "rare" item that gives money is available to everyone. You should reduce high-enhanced weapons prices now, people aren't going to buy them unless they drop 500+ scrolls at this point. (not talking about +15 necessarily)

Then again NA is known for that "specific" economy (but I can't say more due to """""FUD"""""") while EU is like.. selling everything for 3-4m range.
    Glad EU didn't got the event.. that would have been a joke for our current economy.
    You're not wrong on this one, it's hard to make money legitimately on this server without having mad luck, and even when you do get lucky, events like this one don't really help. But the inflation difference is a whole different thing, I dunno how it got so bad, but since the repair prices are the same for both servers, I prefer it this way.

No where did I say you were wrong, again making assumptions to "fight the good fight." But nobody likes a whiner who keeps crying about this game. And what the hell do u mean by "plug my ears and pretend everything is ok?" You make it seem like the state of this game is so serious and I'm lying to myself. I am fully aware that Nexon has poor management and that this game is declining especially with newer games on the horizon. It simply cannot keep up and I dont think it will ever come back no matter what nexon does. But I still enjoy the game and play it when I get the chance. I got alot of friends on vindi and still keep in contact via discord. I am just playing this game for fun and entertainment and going with the flow. If this game gets shut down, so be it, ill move on. If it keeps holding onto its last breath then fine ill play it until it dies. But complaining about it wont solve it. Itll only cause more anger in the community and get everyone pissed and dislike the game more. People like you are why this game is declining even further than it is destined to decline. Just play the damn game and accept the reality that vindi will never be like it used to be. Maybe if you stopped complaining how bad these events are, you would actually have decent gear to not even have to worry about events and play the game for the raids and dungeons. And also u wud prolly be better at the game too.
    BloodAngel
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Scarrlettt

-CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

It might not be a great event...but it still better than nothing o.o
    If I have to spend money on every single event, I rather have no events.
    What are u on about? You dont hve to spend a single dime on these events. I havent spent anything on vindi in a year now and Im gettin by just fine in terms of gear. And I barely play vindi as of the last couple of months
    lol, This is contradiction after contradiction. You haven't spend a dime but then again you hardly ever play. That makes sense. Yet most of the people complaining here can agree that all nexon events are about spending. What are you on, contradicting yourself so much?

• -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Scarrlettt

Why do you still play this game if you hate nexon so much and constantly complain about everything they do? This isnt the first time you went full keyboard warrior to defend your point that nexon is garbage and makes garbage events. Just move on and play some other "better" game instead of wasting everyone's time, including yourself, whining and bitching about nexon and then insulting others who challenge your negative opinions. Do us all a favor and just. Move. On. Complainin will not make nexon any better and change vindictus. Instead, you just make yourself look like an a$$hole.
    The game is fine, Nexon's poor management is the good fight I fight everyday on this forum against you sheep. *tip's fedora*

You can tell me to stop commenting on the forums all you want, but it won't change the fact that these events are dull, lifeless, and will ultimately lead to the demise of this game. Sure, you can plug your ears and pretend that everything is ok and that I'm wrong, but you only need to look at the mission board to know that what I'm saying isn't wrong.

I don't know when any of you joined this game, but back before Nexon chose to just hand everything out, the game was more lively because people had something to work towards. Gearing still sucked hard, but it was a lot more rewarding to get an 80 weapon back then than a 90 weapon and full gear with scrolls now.
    Gewellirious

Might be disliked but I can kinda understand that one, everything is dropping in prices and YET another "rare" item that gives money is available to everyone. You should reduce high-enhanced weapons prices now, people aren't going to buy them unless they drop 500+ scrolls at this point. (not talking about +15 necessarily)

Then again NA is known for that "specific" economy (but I can't say more due to """""FUD"""""") while EU is like.. selling everything for 3-4m range.
    Glad EU didn't got the event.. that would have been a joke for our current economy.
    You're not wrong on this one, it's hard to make money legitimately on this server without having mad luck, and even when you do get lucky, events like this one don't really help. But the inflation difference is a whole different thing, I dunno how it got so bad, but since the repair prices are the same for both servers, I prefer it this way.

Its all I've been trying to say. But white knights don't want to hear it.
    Bowtacojr
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    -CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Scarrlettt

-CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

It might not be a great event...but it still better than nothing o.o
    If I have to spend money on every single event, I rather have no events.
    What are u on about? You dont hve to spend a single dime on these events. I havent spent anything on vindi in a year now and Im gettin by just fine in terms of gear. And I barely play vindi as of the last couple of months
    lol, This is contradiction after contradiction. You haven't spend a dime but then again you hardly ever play. That makes sense. Yet most of the people complaining here can agree that all nexon events are about spending. What are you on, contradicting yourself so much?

Keywords: havent spent in a year, havent played much in the past couple months. In ur mind its a contradiction, but if u read carefully its not. Also what part of the ancient coin event, the eochaid event and the bingo event involves spending NX? Seems you played yourself.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    -CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Scarrlettt

Gewellirious

No not white knights, just normal people who just want to enjoy the game as it is despite its drawbacks instead of hearing you guys complain over and over like a whiny little kid. Great you made your point that vindi sucks now. Thank you for stating the obvious, almost everyone knows that. How many more times you want to state that fact? Does stating it multiple times make it more true? Does it make the problem go away? No? Then shut up and play the game. Or leave and play another game. Simple as that.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited December 9, 2016
    Events are "dull and lifeless" because there's nothing, at all, that Vindi does well besides combat.

The event does make Eochaid essences a lot cheaper and many people are wondering exactly how to make gold now.
    All I'll say is the gold shifted from raid RNGs to Chenners. I'm not exactly a fan of them killing raid drops more but I don't mind making it easier for newer people to gear.
  • TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    edited December 10, 2016
    @-CaPriCe- Ok but like do you know what white knighting and brown nosing means? I was telling you to check up on other events that are going on right now that totally disproves what you said. Granted I did call you stupid so I guess I deserve this name calling, but to which unknown entity am I white knighting and brown nosing to?
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    If I can be frank here. Vindictus has gone down the path of 2 other Nexon games I play. Combat Arms and Maplestory, both holding onto what it has left while trying to cater to the player base left. Both are doing a great job at it, as is Vindictus. If you continually play the game you will have NO problem gearing up people. I started from scratch probably July, put in about 800 hours of active play time at least (1100+ on steam but most spent afk probably) It's pay2win fast, but not all pay2win. Maplestory you can get cubes from bosses, or buy nx and get cubes that way which is the main way to gear up. Combat Arms has multiple events with free guns that are very useful and aren't trash at all (not sarcasm here 3* bronze grade is good enough to go even in any game). Vindictus had Gold Chieftan (enchant and enhance runes in those boxes, farm enough and you're set on ap to blow up stuff and res it, enchant runes to enchant safely and even armor fusion for all you fashionistas) I had enough runes to help gear up PLENTY with this enchant scroll event. I am almost in fact done with my end game build.

This is terrible formatting but all I'm trying to say is you can blow a ton of money on vindictus and look amazing and have great stats, or you can just work hard and put time and effort into the game and get rewarded that way. All of you that play nexon games nowadays take such a liberal approach thinking everything has to be handed to you on a silver platter. Where did the notion of hard work go to? If you don't wanna work hard in game work hard at your job, save up money and help support the developers and designers (devcat) of the game you play and buy some .

Tl;dr Stop being a liberal and work for what you want, otherwise pay for what will help you get what you want. If you want to troll the forums do it, you'll just help the "ded game" die quicker than it has been declining. I hope you go back under your bridge content.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Alright guys please try to be a little more civil in your responses.
    No more name calling or I will have to lock the thread.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 10, 2016
    Scarrlettt

Im gettin by just fine in terms of gear. And I barely play vindi as of the last couple of months
    This is the problem that's killing the game.
    Scarrlettt

No where did I say you were wrong, again making assumptions to "fight the good fight." But nobody likes a whiner who keeps crying about this game. And what the hell do u mean by "plug my ears and pretend everything is ok?" You make it seem like the state of this game is so serious and I'm lying to myself. I am fully aware that Nexon has poor management and that this game is declining especially with newer games on the horizon. It simply cannot keep up and I dont think it will ever come back no matter what nexon does. But I still enjoy the game and play it when I get the chance. I got alot of friends on vindi and still keep in contact via discord. I am just playing this game for fun and entertainment and going with the flow. If this game gets shut down, so be it, ill move on. If it keeps holding onto its last breath then fine ill play it until it dies. But complaining about it wont solve it. Itll only cause more anger in the community and get everyone pissed and dislike the game more. People like you are why this game is declining even further than it is destined to decline. Just play the damn game and accept the reality that vindi will never be like it used to be. Maybe if you stopped complaining how bad these events are, you would actually have decent gear to not even have to worry about events and play the game for the raids and dungeons. And also u wud prolly be better at the game too.
    Yeah, this is really the cancer killing Vindictus. In order to make something better you have to criticize it. You can pretend that all I'm doing is whining and that this game can never get any better, but I'll keep fiighting my good fight for your sake and for mine. :^)
    -CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Exactly, I feel like people who have been here longer and seen the changes in the game understand my point better than people who are relatively new, or maybe just younger in age.
    JamesGross

You ungrateful whiny pieces of turds always have something to complain about, even though it is COMPLETELY FREE. and all you have to do is LOGIN. What the heck did you expect? them giving you an outfitter? +15? perhaps naming a raid boss after you to accompany your miserable existence?
    The argument that "it's free stuff lmao" is a pretty tired one. Just because stuff is free doesn't mean it's automatically a good event, it anything it makes the event lazy on Nexon's side.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    edited December 10, 2016
    Trust me I have contributed more to this community than you ever will with your negative comment, so don't call me cancer that is killing this game. My good friend and guildie MistyBerry and I created the Vindi Discord back in January which took time to build up and get to where it is today. Right now a decent chunk of the vindictus population uses it for trading, socializing, recruiting and spreading info on future content in Korea. Sure its not a large amount of people but its definitely better than absolutely nothing and just leaving it to the forums. I've met many people thru discord and people have thanked me as they have benefited from it greatly. In a way, we also influenced people to begin their own discord for their guilds and group of friends. You remember that discord Enigmataro made that you specifically are a part of? It was indirectly started because of the Vindi Discord as I was the one who personally invited Enigmataro to use the medium. Furthermore, I have made few guides, given tips and made solo videos on characters like Kai, Arisha, and Hurk to help new players understand the characters better and play them more efficiently. What have you done?

I said I barely played because of school related stuff getting tough. The point I was making was that you don't have to pour as much resources and time into this game as before to get decent gear on multiple characters. Please explain to me how this is killing the game. If anything, your negative attitude is killing the game even further. And stop saying you will fight the good fight, you are just some dude behind the monitor who loves to complain over and over. This is a game, not saving an orphanage or doing some humanitarian project to make the world a better place. You claim Nexon doesn't learn, doesn't listen, and isn't getting any better and yet you keep going on and on. Its not the good fight, its a pointless fight. Why can't you just enjoy the game? It seems you really care about this game alot since you keep replying yet you just bash Nexon and how this game is progressing.

BloodAngel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    So to sum up: a few who want to whine continue to whine because they don't get exactly what they want.

As to the prices of items crashing: so what? Prices are only where they are because of rampant gold buying. It will be good for prices to continue to crash until players can actually earn enough gold from playing to buy things.
    Rizzle
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Prototypemind

So to sum up: a few who want to whine continue to whine because they don't get exactly what they want.

As to the prices of items crashing: so what? Prices are only where they are because of rampant gold buying. It will be good for prices to continue to crash until players can actually earn enough gold from playing to buy things.
    Agreed, let's just end this stupid thread where it is jeez.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited December 10, 2016

Bowtacojr - The argument that "it's free stuff lmao" is a pretty tired one. Just because stuff is free doesn't mean it's automatically a good event, it anything it makes the event lazy on Nexon's side.

If you can do better do it, otherwise shut the hell up enjoy it or just simply quit. You people always complaining about how bad it is yet you have done nothing to rid yourself of this misery, only to complain day in and day out. Congrats.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 10, 2016
    Scarrlettt

TI said I barely played because of school related stuff getting tough. The point I was making was that you don't have to pour as much resources and time into this game as before to get decent gear on multiple characters. Please explain to me how this is killing the game. If anything, your negative attitude is killing the game even further. And stop saying you will fight the good fight, you are just some dude behind the monitor who loves to complain over and over. This is a game, not saving an orphanage or doing some humanitarian project to make the world a better place. You claim Nexon doesn't learn, doesn't listen, and isn't getting any better and yet you keep going on and on. Its not the good fight, its a pointless fight. Why can't you just enjoy the game? It seems you really care about this game alot since you keep replying yet you just bash Nexon and how this game is progressing.
    Looks like this point still stands, I guess you don't really care too much about this game you claim you've done so much for.
    JamesGross

If you can do better do it, otherwise shut the hell up enjoy it or just simply quit. You people always complaining about how bad it is yet you have done nothing to rid yourself of this misery, only to complain day in and day out. Congrats.
    I'm trying, but like you and the other few in this thread keep trying to tell me to stop "complaining" or quit.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Alright since the name calling and personal attacks haven't stopped I am locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.