[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Your the best nexon

Comments

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

there are things worth complaining about in this game

this is not one of them
    Yeah it is, with all of these gimme events and the seal shop, what the hell is worth selling?
  • DiozDioz
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Necrochild

Noburo
    Noburo said:

this is not one of them
    Yeah it is, with all of these gimme events and the seal shop, what the hell is worth selling?
    Just wait till 95 gear and r6 enchants. Nexon is giving everyone casuals/hardcores alike a chance to get somewhat/fully geared up for the next content patch, since we've already had our current endgame for well over a year now.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Dioz
    Dioz said:

Necrochild

Noburo
    Noburo said:

this is not one of them
    Just wait till 95 gear and r6 enchants. Nexon is giving everyone casuals/hardcores alike a chance to get somewhat/fully geared up for the next content patch, since we've already had our current endgame for well over a year now.
    So wait another 6 months to grind anything?
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Sell finished gear to people who enjoy the current game or sell upgrade materials, since apparently there's no point using them on 90 stuff if you open up the future content section. Honestly kinda disgusted that the content preview thread has like 12 pages of people only talking about the gearing part and how it ruins everything. What the heck, man.

My post was mostly taking a jab at how issue-ridden this game already is, including how gear-minded everyone is as a result of the design choices they've been making.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 9, 2016
    Ah, the return of the Nexon Defense Force, most active when the game is most ded.
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Let me get this straight. You think a dye event where you can dye your gear but don't need to when you already dyed your gear, or take advantage of for money is good; but an earring drop event where you can get your earrings but don't need when you already got it, but you can take advantage of is bad.
    Just because you're happy you look like trash doesn't mean that other people don't want to look good. :^)

Besides, dye events get both the people that care about stats and the people that care about looks playing whereas this event only gets those that missed the even the first time, so not only is it lazy, it's also worthless.

• TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Ah, the return of the Nexon Defense Force, most active when the game is most ded.

Just because you're happy you look like trash doesn't mean that other people don't want to look good. :^)

Besides, dye events get both the people that care about stats and the people that care about looks playing whereas this event only gets those that missed the even the first time, so not only is it lazy, it's also worthless.

Random dyes that looks bad 90% of the time > valuable best in slot earring. Lul.

Please explain to me how a dye event is gonna make people who cares about stats playing over an event that gives you equipment that gives you actual stats.
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited December 9, 2016
    We need the Christmas Dye Event back, the one where you destroy objects in battle and have a chance of getting white/green/red clodagh/avatar dye ampoules.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/5289/vindict-mas-events

Would be great since its so hard to make money these days. I made quite a bit back then:

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited December 9, 2016
    Delteros
    Delteros said:

We need the Christmas Dye Event back, the one where you destroy objects in battle and have a chance of getting white/green/red clodagh/avatar dye ampoules.

Would be great since its so hard to make money these days. I made quite a bit back then:

People will still complain how that event will "crash the dye market, making whites worthless" or some s#!t like that.
  • AuntJEMIMAAAAuntJEMIMAAA
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    Cyanetix
    Cyanetix said:

Nexon has made a lot of progress, so be grateful.
    Yo, if Cyaanide can come in and not rage too, you know you're outta line ....
    WB Cyababy :)
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    edited December 9, 2016
    Tariro
    Tariro said:

Random dyes that looks bad 90% of the time > valuable best in slot earring. Lul.

Please explain to me how a dye event is gonna make people who cares about stats playing over an event that gives you equipment that gives you actual stats.
    How else will they afford those edgy pure red and black dyes for 95 gear if they don't get a nice event to horde them?
    Delteros
    Delteros said:

This, it's a rehash, but it's one worth doing, unlike the current event.
    Cyanetix
    Cyanetix said:

This is just not true at all lol, and you know it.

• OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Breadman
    Breadman said:

Let me get this straight. You think a dye event where you can dye your gear but don't need to when you already dyed your gear, or take advantage of for money is good; but an earring drop event where you can get your earrings but don't need when you already got it, but you can take advantage of is bad.

An event getting people to pour their gold down the drain for garbage preset dye colors is the best thing to get all players involved in playing the game
    An event that rewards players for ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME is stupid and "worthless"

It seems like you're actively supporting the death of this game via pointless gold sinks. Hard to believe you sincerely believe this.
    BloodAngel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    So to sum up: tears by a few players because they don't get exactly what they want when they want it? Odds are we'll get the Christmas dye event... closer to Christmas. Insanity that, eh?
    NoburoAqua22BloodAngel
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    edited December 9, 2016
    Okatsu
    Okatsu said:

An event getting people to pour their gold down the drain for garbage preset dye colors is the best thing to get all players involved in playing the game
    An event that rewards players for ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME is stupid and "worthless"

It seems like you're actively supporting the death of this game via pointless gold sinks. Hard to believe you sincerely believe this.
    I dunno why you think I'm talking about the random dyes, start thinking with your brain instead of trying to act snarky.

I mean an event similar to the clover, which while being a rehash, would have far more participation than this joke of an event.

Seriously, events like this you could probably count the number of people actively participating on your hands, maybe feet. At least with a dye even, like the clover event you'd get far more participation.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited December 9, 2016
    Oh, so all the neon green guys that the event came up with it is great colors. Or do you mean the mono-whites/mono-reds?
    Ok Mr. Sensible.

Sorry I prefer an event that I actually fight something in instead of "break random stuff in a dungeon" in a game that prioritizes (and only does) combat.
    But hey, I'm not sensible so what do I know?
    BloodAngel
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited December 10, 2016
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Okatsu
    Okatsu said:

I dunno why you think I'm talking about the random dyes, start thinking with your brain instead of trying to act snarky.

I mean an event similar to the clover, which while being a rehash, would have far more participation than this joke of an event.

Seriously, events like this you could probably count the number of people actively participating on your hands, maybe feet. At least with a dye even, like the clover event you'd get far more participation.
    Why do you still play this game if you hate nexon so much and constantly complain about everything they do? This isnt the first time you went full keyboard warrior to defend your point that nexon is garbage and makes garbage events. Just move on and play some other "better" game instead of wasting everyone's time, including yourself, whining and bitching about nexon and then insulting others who challenge your negative opinions. Do us all a favor and just. Move. On. Complainin will not make nexon any better and change vindictus.
    BreadmanGewelliriousBloodAngelOkatsuKradness
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Might be disliked but I can kinda understand that one, everything is dropping in prices and YET another "rare" item that gives money is available to everyone. You should reduce high-enhanced weapons prices now, people aren't going to buy them unless they drop 500+ scrolls at this point. (not talking about +15 necessarily)

Then again NA is known for that "specific" economy (but I can't say more due to """""FUD"""""") while EU is like.. selling everything for 3-4m range.
    Glad EU didn't got the event.. that would have been a joke for our current economy.
  • -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited December 10, 2016
    ThePharaoh

i feel like whenever there's any event, people just expect free stuff or chaos...
    So it is OK to have "BUY NX " events instead of being grateful to those 200 people play the game? Every single event VINDICTUS team does, is about you spending money. Check out some other new games like Rider of Icarus, they give free stuff or at least give special quests to get free stuff and mix in some buy events. Don't make me include other non NEXON games who also do weekly events that don't require spending. Its sad that people like you feel it is OK for a company to try to squeeze money out of people's pockets over and over again, specially on an empty a** game. Shame on you to think that's ok for them to try to pull such thing.

Its no wonder I can no longer play this game. I play other non NEXON games and I don't see any need to spend money on every single event they do.
    QueenOfMana

Agreed. Better than nothing. Honestly, some players are so ungrateful. :/
    Ungrateful? lol keep throwing your money at them then to log in to a bug filled empty game. All you do is spend but don't really get your money's worth. Vindictus is not even a third of what it was a couple of years ago.
    Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

It might not be a great event...but it still better than nothing o.o
    If I have to spend money on every single event, I rather have no events.
    natraz
    natraz said:

yep have to agree what a freaking joke game is getting worse and worse and they wonder why its dead and want us to buy nx to get a bonus YEA RIGHT i think i would spend my money on a better game not this joke!
    Exactly......
    Cyanetix
    Cyanetix said:

Game is a ghost town and it has nothing but bugs every single patch. You call that progress? sheesh, how big is that rock you been living under?
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    edited December 9, 2016
    Scarrlettt

Why do you still play this game if you hate nexon so much and constantly complain about everything they do? This isnt the first time you went full keyboard warrior to defend your point that nexon is garbage and makes garbage events. Just move on and play some other "better" game instead of wasting everyone's time, including yourself, whining and bitching about nexon and then insulting others who challenge your negative opinions. Do us all a favor and just. Move. On. Complainin will not make nexon any better and change vindictus. Instead, you just make yourself look like an a$$hole.
    The game is fine, Nexon's poor management is the good fight I fight everyday on this forum against you sheep. *tip's fedora*

You can tell me to stop commenting on the forums all you want, but it won't change the fact that these events are dull, lifeless, and will ultimately lead to the demise of this game. Sure, you can plug your ears and pretend that everything is ok and that I'm wrong, but you only need to look at the mission board to know that what I'm saying isn't wrong.

I don't know when any of you joined this game, but back before Nexon chose to just hand everything out, the game was more lively because people had something to work towards. Gearing still sucked hard, but it was a lot more rewarding to get an 80 weapon back then than a 90 weapon and full gear with scrolls now.
    Gewellirious

Might be disliked but I can kinda understand that one, everything is dropping in prices and YET another "rare" item that gives money is available to everyone. You should reduce high-enhanced weapons prices now, people aren't going to buy them unless they drop 500+ scrolls at this point. (not talking about +15 necessarily)

Then again NA is known for that "specific" economy (but I can't say more due to """""FUD"""""") while EU is like.. selling everything for 3-4m range.
    Glad EU didn't got the event.. that would have been a joke for our current economy.
    You're not wrong on this one, it's hard to make money legitimately on this server without having mad luck, and even when you do get lucky, events like this one don't really help. But the inflation difference is a whole different thing, I dunno how it got so bad, but since the repair prices are the same for both servers, I prefer it this way.

• -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited December 9, 2016
    ziggyblade

Wow what another GREAT EVENT LMAO. Can they get any better. I hope so...... What a @##@$#!!!!
    I remember when back in the days the game was about having best weapons and armor. Now its a damn fashion show where the majority of players are sitting around in town talking trash and looking pretty. The game is a mess and they are just squeezing money out of the fashionistas that remain in the game. Some of them are being white knights in this thread. The game and most of the community are nothing but a joke.
    Bowtacojr
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited December 9, 2016
    -CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Rakushu
    Rakushu said:

It might not be a great event...but it still better than nothing o.o
    If I have to spend money on every single event, I rather have no events.
    What are u on about? You dont hve to spend a single dime on these events. I havent spent anything on vindi in a year now and Im gettin by just fine in terms of gear. And I barely play vindi as of the last couple of months
This discussion has been closed.