[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Original Evies

Comments

• SleeveSleeve
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited November 19, 2016
    sup, been here since late 2010

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    TheGreatCreidneSnipperTabbed
  • PhearyPheary
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    o/ Been here since Glas came out, never able to cap an alt because I love Evie so much.
    Tabbed
  • GenuinetheoGenuinetheo
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    This is going way too far back for me to remember. I played Evie a lot during the... beta? I still remember bits and pieces like when boat 2, 3, and 4 came out... the token system and how horrendous it was. Though I still played all the time as Evie and it came in handy on those Laghodessa farms. Those were the days... when no one played Fiona 'cause she did hardly anything. But I love all the characters now, and there are even still some new(er) ones I haven't discovered yet.
    Tabbed
  • SuzumeSakuraSuzumeSakura
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Personally I've been playing since early 2011, my first two characters were my Evie and my Lann. I've been playing on and off since then, which feels like a really long time cause I remember how my friends back in high school were nerd-gasming at the NA Vindictus trailer back in 2010. The game has definitely aged since then, which saddens me since for the longest time I considered Vindictus to be a great looking game. Unfortunately for me it seems I always play for a few months and then move on to something else, but usually I've always played the game every year, takings breaks every few months with it.

As for my Evie, I've always loved scythe, and it's what I stuck with. I'll be honest some of my fondest memories of this game were back when I played with my local friends and we would use the mana amber glitch to explore the maps beyond the invisible walls. It was pretty damn cool to do. Now days no one I know plays this game any more, and I think that's a main contributing reason why I don't stick around for too long when I pick it back up.
    Tabbed
  • DivineAngelDivineAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    edited November 28, 2016
    A little bit late to this post . +shy
    But +hello ~
    Evie since the beginning .
    Scythie is Wifey <3
    Tabbed
  • Mangodog98Mangodog98
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Been an Evie main since 2011. I miss the old days of breaking through invisible walls and mob triggers. ;(
    Tabbed
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 29, 2016
    Played Lann in beta and made an Evie when she was released right after open beta.

Genuinetheo

This is going way too far back for me to remember. I played Evie a lot during the... beta? I still remember bits and pieces like when boat 2, 3, and 4 came out... the token system and how horrendous it was. Though I still played all the time as Evie and it came in handy on those Laghodessa farms. Those were the days... when no one played Fiona 'cause she did hardly anything. But I love all the characters now, and there are even still some new(er) ones I haven't discovered yet.
    Evie wasn't released until after open beta, dude.
    Tabbed
  • iSungiSung
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Me!
    Tabbed
  • AnhyaAnhya
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    o/ 2011
    Tabbed
  • AkiraVangAkiraVang
    Been here since 2011, Scythe Evie main since I started.
    Tabbed
  • CaliphosCaliphos
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    Lordy...I've been an Evie since she came out (prior to that, I was Lann in closed beta). I've stuck with Evie ever since Nexon deleted my Lann for whatever reason. I've poured so much time and energy into her that it's probably crazy. The revamp was certainly nice, and while I miss some aspects of the old Evie (e.g., amber flying everywhere when hit), the new features and revised features make her a much more viable character for combat and much more fun to play.
    Tabbed
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    evie used to be my main but the game got flashier and harder to run on my laptop... im stuck with fiona now since the lag aint so bad with her
    Tabbed
  • SumanituSumanitu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,620
    I made my Evie in 2011, but I didn't main her until last year after i quit my Fiona.
    Tabbed
  • assassin56assassin56
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    I first played this game when Evie came out, so naturally she is my first character. I have been and always will be a staff Evie main, through pre-revamp and the two other revamps that have come along. I loved every aspect of the recent revamp and it has still kept me playing after all of these years. There really hasn't been another character I have as much fun with except Hurk and Delia, and I believe the developers finally got Evie right this time.

That isn't to say I don't like the other characters. I actually love all of the other characters but I am too lazy to gear the rest. I've gotten pretty good progress on my Delia though thanks to the scroll event. I can't wait to see what's in store for secondary weapons!
    Tabbed
  • HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    I've been Evie way before revamp! Get the most hate though! :c
    TabbedPassionSCROLL13million
  • zZTakumizZTakumi
    I don't remember the exact year that Evie was introduced to the game, but she was my 1st character that I created and also one of the current mains next to my Kai, Arisha, and Vella.
    Tabbed
  • MyurokiMyuroki
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    edited December 14, 2016
    I started playing Vindictus when Evie first came out, and she is my main (though my first char was Lann)
    #Scythe4Lyf
    Tabbed
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    edited December 15, 2016
    Here o/ not as active as before, but gone through every revamp since I joined this game in 2012... stopped playing her the moment she got new spells (Raze and Arcane Gate) and lost her original mana amber. I get that the new one its defensively better. but it just kills the fundamental mechanics the game was MADE FOR. it was original nether the less. But now its just a shield like in every typical mmo. One change made me turn the cheek entirely.
    Tabbed
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Staff Evie is love.
    I remember the times i used to mana amber glitch hero runs and the royal raids. and the best armor for Evies till 90 were 3 star wonderland set.
    BRING BACK JUMP!
    But i think if forgot what Tier 4 guided lighting used to look like, i think it resemble a barrage of magic arrows.
    Tabbed
  • VahelDiRaizelVahelDiRaizel
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    edited December 29, 2016
    Started playing in OBT. Evie was so cute and staff used to be hard back then.
    Tabbed