[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Havent played in 2 years, whats new?

AndTheGargoyleAndTheGargoyle
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
Last content patch I remember made the seal shop super cheap. That was the last thing I remember. What major changes have occurred in Vindi? How are the two new characters? Who is now the best for soloing everything? Did I miss out on any amazing events?

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 5, 2016
    We just got another patch that make the seal shop even cheaper. New characters are fun, Vella and Sword Fiona are still solo queens, and now we have multiple event at once, a lot of them are amazing, such as right now you can get rank 7 ES free, no RNG involved by killing s1 raid bosses.
  • xJamesxJames
    Vindictus Rep: 435
    game is still straight trash dont worry :)
    natrazBowtacojrZezeNovu
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    xJames
    xJames said:

Never seen you around here, nor in game. Stop trolling a game and trying to get people to not play. Toxic people are not enjoyed :)
    natraz
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited December 10, 2016
    xJames
    xJames said:

Why do you read the forums then?
    BloodAngelnatraz
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    xJames
    xJames said:

Don't you have something better to do?
    BloodAngelnatraz
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Forums are toxic as ever...that hasn't changed. Oh and mods still ninja posts....that hasn't changed either.
    natraz
  • PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    Positive:

- easy gearing ups. All lv90 parts in seal shop now and you can get full set by free as long as you grind raids everyday.
    - stuff is really cheap these days and close to KR price

Negative
    - ever dwindling playerbase makes buying/selling stuff a major pain in the butt
    - RNG box is included in every fooking event.
    - very few new raids since regina first came out, 1 new character since then
    - game runs like poop with 4790k + 970 gtx

I'd suggest come back and play to the end of the storyline from where you left off and see how much you really wanna stick around. Personally I've stopped caring and only logging on for guild chat spam.
    natraz
  • natraznatraz
    Vindictus Rep: 590
    Save your computer This game is utter trash and the people that still play it well they must be dumb cause the servers are dead the mats are super over priced just like the scrolls the rng i am pretty sure is worse then ever so yea save your computer and play another game its not worth coming back.
  • xJamesxJames
    Vindictus Rep: 435
    im going to like it a lot here
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    AndTheGargoyle

Last content patch I remember made the seal shop super cheap. That was the last thing I remember. What major changes have occurred in Vindi? How are the two new characters? Who is now the best for soloing everything? Did I miss out on any amazing events?
    Nothing significant has really happened, you haven't missed much. New characters are alright, but there really hasn't been anything significant, new raids are boring, and the arena gimmick is fun for a few times and then pretty old.

xJames
    xJames said:

This is a pretty true statement tbh.