[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Your the best nexon

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
Wow what another GREAT EVENT LMAO. Can they get any better. I hope so...... What a @##@$#!!!!

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    *You're
    Aqua22BowtacojrRivaDelterosGewelliriousCatAngel
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited December 7, 2016

The date for the event is messed up in the exchange shop but its a decent event
    natrazDioz
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    DragonRider

*You're
    DiozNessaEsper
  • natraznatraz
    Vindictus Rep: 590
    yep have to agree what a freaking joke game is getting worse and worse and they wonder why its dead and want us to buy nx to get a bonus YEA RIGHT i think i would spend my money on a better game not this joke!
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    i feel like whenever there's any event, people just expect free stuff or chaos...
    DiozDelterosBloodAngelDinko4TheWin
  • CyanetixCyanetix
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Nexon has made a lot of progress, so be grateful.
    BloodAngel2edgy4u
  • DiozDioz
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Like they don't have to do anything? I don't understand why people about complaining. Something is better then nothing. Like even though I may not take advantage of it, its cool that they're doing it.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    It might not be a great event...but it still better than nothing o.o
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Agreed. Better than nothing. Honestly, some players are so ungrateful. :/
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Well, we do have the Ancient Coin, Dice, Level Up, and this event running all at once...

The GM event is poo and needs to be fixed, but to complain about this is pretty sad. If you don't like it don't participate, but Nexon giving a boon to the booty drop rates is not a bad thing.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    No event. People complain that there's no event.
    Have an event. People complain about something about the event.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    People are actually defending Nexon for reusing events over and over again, my god.

I really wish this game didn't chase off most of the sensible people, the ones that are left make me lose hope in this game improving.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

People are actually defending Nexon for reusing events over and over again, my god.

I really wish this game didn't chase off most of the sensible people, the ones that are left make me lose hope in this game improving.
    Not a bad event to recycle, and you complained in a thread nexon should have another dye event. Isn't that just another old recycled event? Wake yourself up.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    edited December 8, 2016
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Why would I not defend a decent event coming back?
    Sorry, we're not all gold buyers; some of us don't have our 90 earrings yet.

And you're expecting brand-spanking-new events from the branch who doesn't handle code. Are you confused with who the sensible one is here?
    BloodAngel2edgy4uScarrletttArellaRothTheDayInLove
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 9, 2016
    BloodAngel

Not a bad event to recycle, and you complained in a thread nexon should have another dye event. Isn't that just another old recycled event? Wake yourself up.
    Dye events are something this game needs to keep the player base engaged, the event we have now is just a boring repost of a raid nobody really does, and if they do, they likely have already have taken advantage of the event the first time around
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

And you're expecting brand-spanking-new events from the branch who doesn't handle code. Are you confused with who the sensible one is here?
    Calling me a goldbuyer because I want creative events, I guess my point about sensible players stands.

Are you implying that NA handles no code? Are you serious? They've altered events in the past, so it's obvious they have some control over how events are handled, so your entire post is void, but good try though.

Settling for what we get is a good way to get screwed, remember the gold coin event? The event that NA purposely altered to give us less coins than EU? If we don't criticise Nexon we get things like that, but I guess neither of you care about that because it's all "free stuff XD."
  • BreadmanBreadman
    edited December 9, 2016
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

BloodAngel

Dye events are something this game needs to keep the player base engaged, the event we have now is just a boring repost of a raid nobody really does, and if they do, they likely have already have taken advantage of the event the first time around
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Calling me a goldbuyer because I want creative events, I guess my point about sensible players stands.

Are you implying that NA handles no code? Are you serious? They've altered events in the past, so it's obvious they have some control over how events are handled, so your entire post is void, but good try though.j

Settling for what we get is a good way to get screwed, remember the gold coin event? The event that NA purposely altered to give us less coins than EU? If we don't criticise Nexon we get things like that, but I guess neither of you care about that because it's all "free stuff XD."
    Let me get this straight. You think a dye event where you can dye your gear but don't need to when you already dyed your gear, or take advantage of for money is good; but an earring drop event where you can get your earrings but don't need when you already got it, but you can take advantage of is bad.
    Ok. Sensible.

Oh, do you mean all the changes we had to wait for a few weeks before they were changed? Like, they had to get KR to change it?
    BloodAngelScarrletttPrototypemind
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    The broken essence was as low as 8 mil per piece on west server. I don't think this is a bad event since it gives us the opportunity to upgrade to lvl 85 earrings
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited December 9, 2016
    Go on a hiatus if you think the event is bad.
    DeafEyeAncellWoodsllBloodAngel
  • DeafEyeAnceDeafEyeAnce
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

dazedgumball

Go on a hiatus if you think the event is bad.

Please, for all of our sakes.
    BloodAngel
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    there are things worth complaining about in this game

this is not one of them
This discussion has been closed.