[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Illusion Fist's Useablity

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in Sylas
It is just me or this skill is really bad. It seems to always activate when I'm dodging in Ein Lacher and then poof I'm hit.

Comments

• OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Stop spamming right click and it wont come out
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    But here the thing I use Space-> right click-> Space-> Right click for long term dodging. If you normal dodge you can only space 2 times before getting tired for a break. So you kinda have to add a twist to it +sad
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    edited December 7, 2016
    Sounds like maybe you are releasing a directional key a bit too early (before you right click) or if you are changing directions while dodging perhaps you are just a little quicker with you mouse click than the time it takes you to move your directional. It sometimes happens to me when I get lazy or in a rush or my keyboard sticks +calm.

Sometimes (Space-> Space->change directional key->Right click) is a better dodge. You get more Invincibility frames this way and can still create a ton of distance and save on stamina as well as lining yourself up for you next full combo while still remaining at or nearly at range for you first normal attacks to strike and give you phantom shard. (Depending on the direction you dodge ofc).