[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Who do you usually do content with?

Comments

• ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    edited December 6, 2016
    AndromedaGM

photo tumblr_o51d9nKRJR1vp3jsgo10_r1_540_zpsufq7s8j7.gif

#Always in the afternoon, I host raids for the general public, around to the 2 -5 pm PST. However at night I only make inroads with my guild and friends.

PS: Personally I to I like to participate in raids with everyone., but lately I have made more inroads with my community,If there is someone who likes to join to my raids is welcome to participate. Greetings I see them in the game. :)
    What anime is this gif from ? :O @AndromedaGM

• RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125

AndromedaGM

photo tumblr_o51d9nKRJR1vp3jsgo10_r1_540_zpsufq7s8j7.gif

#Always in the afternoon, I host raids for the general public, around to the 2 -5 pm PST. However at night I only make inroads with my guild and friends.

PS: Personally I to I like to participate in raids with everyone., but lately I have made more inroads with my community,If there is someone who likes to join to my raids is welcome to participate. Greetings I see them in the game. :)
    What anime is this gif from ? :O @AndromedaGM

Looks like Accel World...another light novel by Reki Kawahara (Sword Art Online)
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    I use to have a lot friends last year I'd do raids with.
    Many of them left vindi after black desert online came out ;_;

So its either PUGS or duo content with my fiancé.