[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

MHCN: Public Enhancement Anvil

Comments

• AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    edited November 4, 2016
    That feel when you know for sure a feature won't be implemented in your server because there just aren't enough people.
    BloodAngel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Tannakra
    Tannakra said:

Prototypemind

Actually, yeah, if they don't make sure to keep gold selling out then a few VMs or some intense multi boxing plus some RMT infused play would see a few peeps on East walking around with all +15 chars in no time +haha

To implement this for NA/EU/etc regions that don't have gamer ids the required donation should be in the form of something that has to be farmed such as bound to account tokens of some sort. It should require time and not wallet warrior status to be able to help others achieve this.

If that's how it's handled then it could definitely be nice to see it brought over.
    EU wallet warriors? have you seen our prices compared to you guys the richest guy on EU is dirt poor
    No doubt that some NA wallet fighters will come your way just for the lulz, but yes, I suppose it will really be NA where this could be heavily exploited.
  • ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    edited November 17, 2016
    This is quite possibly the worst update I have ever seen in any game. Literally all it does is give mass advantages to the rich, those with rich friends, the famous, those who are obsessed with their own image and suck up to people to become the center of attention. There is no benefit for the average, casual player at all.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Armageddal

This is quite possibly the worst update I have ever seen in any game. Literally all it does is give mass advantages to the rich, those with rich friends, the famous, those who are obsessed with their own image and suck up to people to become the center of attention. There is no benefit for the average, casual player at all.
    Well, this is from the branch that has high enhanced endgame weapons in gachaboxes.
  • TannakraTannakra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,325
    Necrochild

Armageddal

Well, this is from the branch that has high enhanced endgame weapons in gachaboxes.
    its also from the branch with probably the largest playerbase outside of Korea.....
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Armageddal

I feel personally attacked.
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    edited December 6, 2016
    it's not to bad on everyones part. it says 99 other people so if everyone puts in 130k that doesnt sound so bad does it? "i'll be throwing my +14 terminus swords at this new update in future" maybe..... +wink (if its added)