[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bloody Night Set Bugged

ChiptuneChiptune
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited November 23, 2016 in Bug Reporting
As of the 11/23 maintenance the Bloody Night Set is bugged to where wearing the pants or the chest piece will force the player to wear the Blood Rose Inner Armor along with it, even if they do not own this inner armor. Personally not a fan of it since I find that inner to be ugly.. Please fix it soon Nexon

Comments

• scapelexisscapelexis
    Vindictus Rep: 800
    yes, please fix this.. i just bought the outfit couple of days ago because theres no forced inner armor
    and now this happen
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    edited November 23, 2016
    Hey There! I'll repeat my reply from another thread:

At this time, we are looking into this and investigating.

I know that for outfit purposes this is inconvenient :c but we appreciate your patience while we investigate this further.
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    I've reported the issue to the devs and have already received a response stating this will be resolved in the December update.
    AnthonytonyboyOrder5
  • FrischFrisch
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited December 5, 2016
    (On Evie) I'm using the Belly Dancer Inner Armor and when I turn the top of the Bloody Night avatar set to be visible, it changes my inner armor to the Blood Rose inner (which I haven't purchased). I've tried without regular armor on and with armor on and the bug still happens. It's kind of funny tbh, but pretty weird and random. xD
    Edit: I've tried to relog, still happens. Also happens with my other inners too.

[switched top to be visible]

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Merged these threads.
  • CreamCream
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    I recently came back after a few weeks of inactivity and noticed that after attempting to use my bloody night set, it is bugged. I invested more than 100m in gold and some NX to make this set and some variants with it. Please, forward this problem to the dev team asap, thanks!
  • PheeBeePheeBee
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited December 9, 2016
    I received an email stating that my ticket is now being marked as solved but my Bloody Night set still has Blood Rose inner armor attached to it. I am aware that it is bugged, but THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED. Putting the top or bottom on continues to result in attachment of the Blood Rose inner armor that I do not want, do not own and never purchased. I am being patient but I don't need emails stating that my problem is solved. I'm not sure whether the bug is meant to be fixed with the December 7th maintenance or the Christmas update but it wasn't fixed with the maintenance on the 7th, that's for sure. I love the game, however and thoroughly enjoy playing it. I still think you guys and girls are the best! :D
  • SupaFrankySupaFranky
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Recently came back to the game from a 2-3 month break only to see that my delia is being forced to wear that horribly inner armor when I had already dyed and enjoyed the way she looked and now this is just horrible, and it seems that its been a problem for 2 months and still not fix... GG
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    SupaFranky

Recently came back to the game from a 2-3 month break only to see that my delia is being forced to wear that horribly inner armor when I had already dyed and enjoyed the way she looked and now this is just horrible, and it seems that its been a problem for 2 months and still not fix... GG
    It should already be fixed, make sure your client is updated. If it still is happening can you please post a picture of the issue.