[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindi-doodles: the revengening

Comments

• SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Vindictus Rep: 3,075
    QueenOfMana

Noblesse Ava. Sets are indeed beautiful. I think it might be my favorite Ava. Set yet.

On the topic of Pokemon Sun/Moon, what will your starter be? >:o

I'll most likely go for the water type since I typically pick water type in most Pokemon games.
    You know, I was going to just yolo with a randomizer for the starters since I didn't have a strong favorite but after seeing one of the finisher for litten
    I'm ready for all the john cena/wrestler jokes. Gonna be sad if I don't see at least 10 or more johncena/cantseeme littens
    W.W.E.FireNekoSlam in 4 days.
    Primarina's spirit bomb is a close second, I should name my primarina goku if I get one +cold..
    [Everyone's favorite seemed to be rowlet which is cute but I didn't really get the popplio hate train..]
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I just hope Pokemon Sun/Moon will be fun. After hearing that Pokemon Sun/Moon has no Gym Battles, it worries me. The other features do look promising.
    SweetL0lita
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited November 19, 2016
    QueenOfMana

I just hope Pokemon Sun/Moon will be fun. After hearing that Pokemon Sun/Moon has no Gym Battles, it worries me. The other features do look promising.
    It's here it's finally here~ sun and mewn sun and mewn!
    The trials have been a bit annoying but it's a nice change up, thankfully my SD card has been behaving xwx..
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Haven't gotten Pokemon Sun/Moon yet, but do let me know of your adventures. :-)
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited November 22, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Haven't gotten Pokemon Sun/Moon yet, but do let me know of your adventures. :-)
    Sun/Moon is good, still waiting on that pokebank update so I can have all of my pokemon on 1 game instead of on ...4?[SS,Platinum,Black and Y]
    Please get a pokemon that knows sleep,poison or some kind of status inflicting move, you don't know how many times another random pokemon has almost fully healed a totem pokemon that 1hit K.O'ed my under leveled team. Don't get me started on the Elite four or fighting Red. I probably had only 1 revive left after the Elite 4 because I didn't think I needed to grind, I used all my max revives
    ?Why is that Gucci Cockroach so fast? fml. Nanu please help me ;A; Neighmon and Cheerleader bird are so helpful
    I'm paralyzed and confused, great that heartfish just gave that damn big fish 25% because my cheerleader bird life flared and needs a potion.
    Long story short: Buy extra revives and potions, even though grinding sucks it's somewhat necessary.
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Lann or Hurk
    http://orig09.deviantart.net/7e93/f/2016/331/e/3/lannsgotdatass2tho_by_d34rfutur3-daptzr3.jpg
    a strange tale of cheating on senpai with another senpai who aren't really your senpais but might as well be your senpai fueled by Ayx peer pressuring me to convert to Lann instead of Hurk.
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Only one way to choose. Pick whichever is the best eye candy. +shy
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    More Flovian-Crossing because I'm burnt out on Sun and Moon which is kinda sad...Gotta wait til next year for that pokebank
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited November 29, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Only one way to choose. Pick whichever is the best eye candy. +shy
    +shy I feel that way isn't fair cuz Kai would win.
    then again Hurk,Lann & Karok have had some good moments +yay
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 29, 2016
    How to get Togekiss? o3o

All I know is that I need to use Island Scan.
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Deli-hurk : If hurk got rosecrush
    image<a
    with all this talk of second weapon and nothing but teases I wish that hurk gets a rosecrush-esque buff
    http://orig14.deviantart.net/ec04/f/2016/340/f/7/delihurk_by_d34rfutur3-daqrt4j.jpg
    Maybe one day we'll be good enough to get second weapons for those classes that don't have it yet
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited December 5, 2016
    QueenOfMana

How to get Togekiss? o3o

All I know is that I need to use Island Scan.
    Probably the Island Scan but GTS is probably the better bet, the game should be stable enough for getting the mons you want ^w^
    waiting til jan will be longer than it seems, I suppose.. damn you pokemonbank ;w; why weren't you unlockable
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Flovian crossing +sleepy
    http://img08.deviantart.net/26be/i/2016/347/3/2/floviancrossing2_by_d34rfutur3-dariqg7.jpg
    so snoozey but finals are here, it can't be harder than a pre-nerfed Cromm
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Bunny Lann vs. Kitty Lann
    My strange new obsession with Lann continues on and is probably worse than ever, Ayx isn't helping. He'll just keep insisting that Lann is superior than Hurk on the waifu list ;A; Hurks second wep is just right around the corner, right? Hopefully..
    "Firstbornsontwinswordhusbando Lann is totally superior to some edgyberserkerbarahusbando, Sword Lann best Lann" - Ayxmirdyrer 2016
    http://orig10.deviantart.net/2730/f/2016/348/1/5/bunny_lann_or_kitty_lann_by_d34rfutur3-daroi91.jpg
    QueenOfManaSLAMMENING420
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Yes, Hurk's second weapon is right around the corner . . . for Korea. We'll most likely have to wait Summer 2017.
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Someones OTP
    A certain someone brought this to my attention, maybe one day we'll have nice things
    http://orig07.deviantart.net/4257/f/2016/352/8/f/someonesotp_by_d34rfutur3-das3p0i.jpg
    huehuehuehuehuehue
    SLAMMENING420QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited December 18, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Yes, Hurk's second weapon is right around the corner . . . for Korea. We'll most likely have to wait Summer 2017.
    There's two ways to look at this issue, if hurk's 2nd weapon is hype and people get excited for it then sure, the grand reveal will pay off, people will start prepping for it and dust of their hurks / pick hurk back up because deflect is jank af sometimes. On the other hand if it's not then.. well I guess we can all ignore it and go on with the new season stuff like most of us ignored Haggie and got hype for Delia
    I'm curious what it is, I'd vote for some of the photoshops though, hands down. We'll just have to wait and see what happens
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    I thought this would have been a funny doodle to forget the annoyance of holiday shopping/running around, I doubledowned and it's okay, i guess..
    Now back to the stress of the holiday season, hoooray
    One of the only things I'm looking forward to in the new year, I hope that his 2nd weapon is good~ Hurking off feels good
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday @SweetL0lita
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Nunchuck Lynn for slammu
    http://orig09.deviantart.net/9856/f/2016/365/e/6/somewaifulynnwithnunchakus_by_d34rfutur3-datmkqn.jpg
    =7= hurk got that mag I'm eagerly awaiting for the other second weps
    QueenOfMana