[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dancing Queen Outfits

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive

Black Friday might be over, but that doesn't mean we don't have more great deals for you! The Dancing Queen and King Outfits have arrived, and while these gorgeous designs may stretch the definition of "clothing", they're joined by hairstyles and inner armor made to match! We're also bringing out a special package with Lynn's gorgeous Lotus outfit, now wearable by any of our female Mercenaries, and extending three of our Black Friday sales until Friday. Check it all out below!

Special Dancing Queen Outfit

Get down on the floor with the Special Dancing Queen Outfit! This alluring design uses sheer fabrics, gold and not much else to give the dancer as much freedom to move as possible and putting as much of her on display as possible!

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/19061/dancing-queen-outfits

Comments

• MilioMilio
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    The moving textures are pretty neat. That's all I really enjoy though.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Is it just me or the moving texture seems to lessen in NA version?
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Posted in the Suggestions section too but is there anyway we can get the Lotus Inner armor for the rest of the female characters too instead of just Lynn and Evie?
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    MK2Xiao said:

You are correct. The CN version has snake scales as the moving textures. NA only has sparkles and it's barely noticeable.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    dazedgumball

MK2Xiao said:

You are correct. The CN version has snake scales as the moving textures. NA only has sparkles and it's barely noticeable.
    Are you thinking about the male set?

The CN female set is also the same as ours (from the CN site):

The only thing is that the darker colors show the effect better, but it seems to be exactly the same as what other servers advertised.