[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Chainblade Vella: Niflheim Solos

DemonChildDemonChild
Vindictus Rep: 700
edited December 3, 2016 in Vella
Zecallion

Succubus Queen

Blood Lord Reborn

Sorry that I didn't put BLR solo at first if there was any disappointment. BLR solo updated to forum.
Sumanitu

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Where is Blood Lord?
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    No Blood Lord video.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    For Succubus, I like to Frost Jack her large vertical swing attack. Seen at 0:46 in your video.
    I was also trying to learn timings on her ground wave attacks to Frost Jack through them but it seemed I could only get them maybe half of the time and the other half I would get hit instead. Maybe it's just timing on my part but have you figured anything out on this?

And that diagonal and cross lightning field that she does. You dodge over that!? That's something new for me. I remember I tried it out a few times in the beginning and failed and just gave up. >_>
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Cessa
    Cessa said:

And that diagonal and cross lightning field that she does. You dodge over that!? That's something new for me. I remember I tried it out a few times in the beginning and failed and just gave up. >_>
    It can be done (although I usually dont take that risk and just walk through a wall). The visual is slightly larger than the hitbox of the laser +best
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    edited December 6, 2016
    Yea to frame with frost jack through the wave without getting hit requires precise timing. I imagine you would have to pull yourself in right before it hits you. But I haven't practiced dodging/framing her fire wave in that way, so I can't say for sure. But if you can learn to consistently pull that off, it would probably get easier overtime and that would be very useful/clever.