[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Asking for newest speed comparison video

MochiSweetMochiSweet
Vindictus Rep: 3,050
edited November 1, 2016 in Arisha
All i've found out on youtube are outdated with low value (30-45-63) and one is high gap (82-133).
I need it from 80-100 spd with low gap like this :
And arisha's, of course. Not sure if each character has different spd mark since their animation are not the same.

Comments

• BlatantBlatant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Wrong section. Arisha>Delia.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Blatant
    Blatant said:

Wrong section. Arisha>Delia.
    Im asking for arisha, thats just the example -_-
  • OO00gundam00OOOO00gundam00OO
    Vindictus Rep: 205

LoreLes
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    already saw that vid ;;v;; but that 133 spd isn't obtainable without special buff/slashing high scroll, I want it to 100 or 95 at max.
    well i guess there's none for now.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Don't worry about speed too much :P 50 speed arisha can do as good / sometimes even better than 90+ speed arishas n.n just worry about being crit capped O3O <3
    HallyMochiSweet
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    okay +love
    just wanna check to get it clear <3
  • TyphoonLeeTyphoonLee
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited November 7, 2016
    Here I made this video on june 17 2016. Its not really a comparison but it shows 242 attack speed for arisha +haha But my arisha does have a base of 70 attack speed and it does help alot when your soloing xD I honestly think 60 to 70 is good for arisha any higher to me seems like a huge stamina problem.
    MochiSweet
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Mochi, speed isn't really going to help Arisha much at all going forward. Before the buff I thought it was necessary since it did help a lot for building mana faster. If youre already in the 80 range then that's more than enough. I've noticed too that Arisha has problems with hits registering at times with high attack speed. It could just be me. Having higher speed is great fro trash mobs. Outside of that Daz is right. 50 speed is plenty and that should be easy for you since you already have +15.
    MochiSweet
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited November 29, 2016
    yea thanks to Hally's advice I'm sitting on 80 spd and don't bother to boost it up anymore and focusing on more attack/def/crit build for Neamhain and RA farming. With new Mp swap skill my stamina gets depleted more often in raids and staying in blade mode much longer than before I feel I don't need anymore spd since I hardly see any different. Maybe only noticeable in normal mode.
    I made this thread because I was wondering exactly same as you and new skill solved it perfectly.
    ArishaL
    ArishaL said:

Mochi, speed isn't really going to help Arisha much at all going forward. Before the buff I thought it was necessary since it did help a lot for building mana faster. If youre already in the 80 range then that's more than enough. I've noticed too that Arisha has problems with hits registering at times with high attack speed. It could just be me. Having higher speed is great fro trash mobs. Outside of that Daz is right. 50 speed is plenty and that should be easy for you since you already have +15.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    TyphoonLee

Here I made this video on june 17 2016. Its not really a comparison but it shows 242 attack speed for arisha +haha But my arisha does have a base of 70 attack speed and it does help alot when your soloing xD I honestly think 60 to 70 is good for arisha any higher to me seems like a huge stamina problem.
    thanks for the vid +love

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    The speed is more notable if you make a lot of mistakes or is unfamiliar with the fight; or if the boss goes invuln for long periods of time (like lako). The more optimized your gameplay is, the more strained stamina gets.

80 speed lets you mess up multiple times a minute and still use up your stamina. 50 speed would leave you with stamina to spare if you mess up a ton. On a near 100% uptime boss like havan, 40 speed would already get stamina limited with perfect gameplay.
    MochiSweet