[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lynn's Correct Hold Skill Name.

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
edited November 28, 2016 in Lynn
I actually decided to look into the Name of the skill. Oddly enough I can see why it was a pain to figure it out. I will go ahead and explain all of that here as to why.

유연, or yuyeon as it's pronounced, has one common meaning. Flexible or Softness. However after talking with Junyoop Yuyeon is the name of Lynn's Nation or Kingdom if you will.

단화, or danhwa as it's pronounced, also have one common meaning.....shoes.... Juny also mentioned the game meaning for that is basically something like "The Last Flower".

Essentially if you think about it the skill could be called "Nation's Last Flower" or "Kingdom's Last Flower".

Personally I kinda like either of those names for that skill. Not sure about everyone else but after looking into it and asking Juny it does make sense xD

So I think those could be the correct Lynn Hold Skill.
TheDayInLoveBreadmanOrder5

Comments

• BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited November 29, 2016
    Why couldn't you have figured this out before it came out, it would have been amazing if this is what we got ;_;

I liked your post, unliked it, so I can like it again.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited November 29, 2016
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Why couldn't you have figured this out before it came out, it would have been amazing if this is what we got ;_;

I liked your post, unliked it, so I can like it again.
    You never know. NA could always revise it. THEY HAVE THE POWUH @Saygo YOU GOT THIS BRUTHU +짱 (+best)