[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Abyssal Arena Farming For Seal And Titles

HustlingHustling
Vindictus Rep: 785
edited November 28, 2016 in General Discussion
Been running this a lot on lvl 80, and it's quickly becoming an annoying chore, if you're running it randomly with PUGs. I already got the OJ mat there and it's impossible to sell, unless you go super low on it. Seal gain per run on lvl 80, for me, has been 5 to 7 seals randomly. Each run is between 15 and 25 mins for lvl 80 and becomes tiring.

The point is you don't have to go through the bane of running it on lvl 80. I tested lvl 60 Abyssal Arena last night and realized it gave the same amount of seals per run as lvl 80, and counts the run for the titles. The runs for lvl 60 Abyssal Arena are 10 to 12 mins for random 3 man PUG parties.

TLDR;: If you're running Abyssal Arena just for seals and titles, and nothing else, save yourself time and mental fatigue and just run lvl 60 Abyssal Arena. Also, it's the same amount of AP in lvl 60 and lvl 80 Abyssal Arena if you are running it for AP. Xp for lvl 60 Abyssal Arena is about 1.5mil less than lvl 80.
arkaine757VoldaireRakushuTradespotDokkunAqua22CatAngel

Comments

• RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    This can speed up my title farming. I am averaging 1-2 runs per day. It is really tiring to run on lvl 80...
    might have just run for lvl 60 and be done with it
  • HustlingHustling
    edited November 28, 2016
    Exactly, just isn't worth running lvl 80 with it's current rewards. Keep your eyes peeled for Arena lvl 60 runs and you can x4 it in under an hour. There is a lvl 60 Arena boat up now, if anyone wants to join it.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Hustling
    Hustling said:

Been running this a lot on lvl 80, and it's quickly becoming an annoying chore, if you're running it randomly with PUGs. I already got the OJ mat there and it's impossible to sell, unless you go super low on it. Seal gain per run on lvl 80, for me, has been 5 to 7 seals randomly. Each run is between 15 and 25 mins for lvl 80 and becomes tiring.

The point is you don't have to go through the bane of running it on lvl 80. I tested lvl 60 Abyssal Arena last night and realized it gave the same amount of seals per run as lvl 80, and counts the run for the titles. The runs for lvl 60 Abyssal Arena are 10 to 12 mins for random 3 man PUG parties.

TLDR;: If you're running Abyssal Arena just for seals and titles, and nothing else, save yourself time and mental fatigue and just run lvl 60 Abyssal Arena. Also, it's the same amount of AP in lvl 60 and lvl 80 Abyssal Arena if you are running it for AP. Xp for lvl 60 Abyssal Arena is about 1.5mil less than lvl 80.
    Thx a lot for this.
  • HustlingHustling
    Np
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    my pug groups has been pretty good most of the time, especially when we have sylas and evies that heal constantly (luv u ppl <3). takes about 12-15min with group of average gear. although when theres a lowbies with free gear snuck in for the free exp that died like 3x after the 2nd floor, it gets sloppy and im just like brah u stay ded...
  • HustlingHustling
    edited November 28, 2016
    What does your gear look like? I have 5K def and a +13 lvl 80. If I get top DPS, then my runs are 20 to 25 mins on lvl 80 Arena. Even soloing lvl 60, I can do it in 18 mins. I'm also not an MLG player.
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    edited November 28, 2016
    oh ya 5k def might be hard... so youre probably playing safely i assume? might wanna get clean lvl 90 armor or the free noblesse armor for ~12k def. i'm capped with 14k ish def, usually do around 35% with average party in 12-15min
  • HustlingHustling
    edited November 28, 2016
    That's why it's 12 to 15mins for you in an average party. I realize I can get 12K def cheaply, but my build is old school lvl 60 glass cannon and focused around bal capping with max fast stacks. I don't play it safe and die in 4 hits, but it's the way I prefer to play.

Point is forumers can keep posting their clear times here and give their definitions of what "average" player stats and skills, in their minds, are suppose to be. But if you're hosting boats that don't persecute players based on their skill and stats, then you're going to eventually have some very tiring, long, and unenjoyable lvl 80 Arena runs for very little profit.
    Noburo
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Only takes about an hour and some change to host Arena 4 times in a row on 80-90. That's including the wait time for ppl to join.

Unless someone disconnects, running with pugs takes about 10-15 min with me doing 30-45% of the dmg.

If I did it with an organized group of Friends I bet I can get it done in 8 or less if we tried hard enough.

But I can't speak for everyone.

I will continue to host 80-90 Bracket Simply because It's fun! At least until I get the titles anyway.
  • HustlingHustling
    edited November 28, 2016
    Need more posts from 35% to 45% damage forumers saying that the raid goes by quickly in lvl 80 Arena PUG runs. *rollseyes*
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    edited November 28, 2016
    I just ran it with a group of alts with friends. We all had +10 lvl 90 only and I have purple staff with 21k/13k m.att/def. Took about 15 min with everyone doing ~25%. Should be comparable to pug snice we used alt hue
  • HustlingHustling
    edited November 28, 2016
    You still don't get it. A group of friends = players that know what they are doing. +10 lvl 90s? Try +0 lvl 80/90s. +10 lvl 90 pugs are a god sent under ones that are over +10.

Tell you what, make yourself 5K def with a +13 80. Find 2 extremely new players with +0 lvl 80s. Run that 4 times and let me know if you think lvl 80 was worth the time investment.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    edited November 29, 2016
    I just run 6069 for the titles
  • HustlingHustling
    Smart