[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DevCAT's Confirmation on Test Server

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
in Future Content
Just so everyone knows Test Server is scheduled for either November 30th or December 1st (KR Time). Depending on how many files I have to update will determine how quickly I can stream it when I get off of work. I will also stream Test on Sunday/Monday so Nexon can come by when they have the time as well so those days wil lbe during NA time during the day. :)
QuinqueCloakshireBoatGodMikewerSoleilTheDayInLoveMochiSweetAqua22BlawrghNecrochildand 4 others.

Comments

• BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    thanks for helping us out +best
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Haha anytime. We wont know what weapon just yet. More than likely it will be in Test Server Patch Notes.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited November 25, 2016
    I pray that Haggie becomes an actual mage instead of a magic-ish ninja as he is now. I might actually use him then.

FF Dissidia Kuja style mage, pls.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

I pray that Haggie becomes an actual mage instead of a magic-ish ninja as he is now. I might actually use him then.

Honestly he isn't all that bad tbh. Granted yes his style is rather odd but it grew on me. Maybe I'm more accepting than most people.
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

탱크블레이드

Menrva
    Menrva said:

Honestly he isn't all that bad tbh. Granted yes his style is rather odd but it grew on me. Maybe I'm more accepting than most people.
    Disgusting.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Niburu
    Niburu said:

Menrva
    Menrva said:

탱크블레이드

Menrva
    Menrva said:

Disgusting.
    Haters gon hate +fight
  • RugudoRugudo
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Sylas grew on me after a while too, I enjoy playing him now. I'm excited to see the secondaries for the rest of the crew.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Rugudo
    Rugudo said:

Sylas grew on me after a while too, I enjoy playing him now. I'm excited to see the secondaries for the rest of the crew.
    Haha yeah. If you want to check out the stream in a few days I have my stream posted in the stream section.
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    edited November 28, 2016
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

Haggie!?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Maximus
    Maximus said:

Menrva
    Menrva said:

Haggie!?
    Hagie (KR) = Sylas (NA)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 28, 2016
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: So after reading devnotes I noticed something was overlooked completely (which is my fault all together for not verifying a 5th time like I normally do) The 2nd weapon will not be THIS UPDATE but the 2nd update which is in probably 1-2 weeks. I am VERY sorry for that :( I myself am pretty ashamed that I managed to overlook that somehow. Excitement got to me big time. Im so sorry guys x.x The 2nd weapon won't be this update but it will be the new Episode I think so it's not a total loss at least.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    탱크블레이드

IMPORTANT UPDATE: So after reading devnotes I noticed something was overlooked completely (which is my fault all together for not verifying a 5th time like I normally do) The 2nd weapon will not be THIS UPDATE but the 2nd update which is in probably 1-2 weeks. I am VERY sorry for that :( I myself am pretty ashamed that I managed to overlook that somehow. Excitement got to me big time. Im so sorry guys x.x The 2nd weapon won't be this update but it will be the new Episode I think so it's not a total loss at least.
    It's totally ok.Still glad to be able to see the new episode soon.

탱크블레이드
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited November 28, 2016
    Should come with a snowball fight minigame lol
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    탱크블레이드

It's all fine. I am happy we have a translator :)
    Anthonytonyboy탱크블레이드
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Thank you guys for understanding. Next time I'll do better at translating the devnotes to a T.
    SoleilPixelPantsuDokkun
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 29, 2016
    That is alright. Looking forward to the new EP. :-)