[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

vindictus is asking me to log through website

SamthedragonSamthedragon
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited November 28, 2016 in Tech Support
I have a nexon account I used to play with but then also have vindictus on steam and it's asking me to log in through website and I did but it won't let me through to play.
https://gyazo.com/ef1d62098b93dfa93f2f0728d240fabe

Comments

• HircineHircine
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Having this same problem after also having the access from outside of service area issue too :/
    Samthedragon
  • PentrifugaPentrifuga
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Same here, wants me to log in through website, always log through the launcher. worked fine this morning and last night, not after work unfortunately
    Samthedragon
  • CalvindicatorCalvindicator
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    Experiencing similar circumstances here... Did not work after trying to re-log in after around the afternoon a few hours ago...
  • LostAbyssLostAbyss
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    I also haven't been able to log in all day, but I played yesterday just fine...
    Samthedragon
  • orion56orion56
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I'm having the same problem
    edited November 28, 2016
    I've been told that this issue has been resolved (but I'm still having trouble). I just submitted a ticket a few minutes ago, praying and hopeful that Nexon replies as soon as possible before the events over!
  • orion56orion56
    Calvindicator

I've been told that this issue has been resolved (but I'm still having trouble). I just submitted a ticket a few minutes ago, praying and hopeful that Nexon replies as soon as possible before the events over!
    Yeah I just submitted a ticket as well and I'm also playing from the united states! Nexon is just so incompetent...
  • bravesamuryebravesamurye
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I'm having the same problem as well!! And it has been bugging me!
  • YomboYombo
    I am also experiencing this problem. I haven't played in a few weeks or so, but I am also having this problem. I only have Vindictus through Steam, not the launcher. I don't plan on installing the game twice, waste of space and time.
  • YomboYombo
    edited November 29, 2016
    I've now tried it on my laptop, where I only use the Nexon Launcher, and it gives me the same error message for the same account. I also tried it with one of my other mule accounts and it gives me the same message. I sent in a ticket for this account.
    The launcher failed to start up as well... Praying that all goes well, it'd be nice to be able to at least log-in before missing too many more Attendance Events.
  • TheDestroyerTheDestroyer
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    edited November 29, 2016
    The Launcher and game start up fine. I can log into new forum and old forum just fine.. I get that same error message right after i click start on 3 accounts with laptop and desktop. Just earlier yday it was fine, came home that night and it was like this.

Maybe this has something to do with the migration services
  • YomboYombo
    Apparently you can fix this by changing your password. I was always getting the change password box pop up when logging into the website. So a friend who was able to log in told me to change my password and that work. Try it and see if that helps.
    edited November 29, 2016
    Hmm, my main concern would be if this solution would resolve issues through the Steam launcher. Actually going to the character selection screen appears to be the only problem for me now, but it's still the same message telling me to log-in through the website...

Update: Wow! Changing my password solved it, thanks!