[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Market restrictions for the Netherlands.

DarkReaperXDarkReaperX
Vindictus Rep: 600
in General Discussion
Just remove them already and ban gacha items from the market for anyone from the Netherlands. The restrictions are overkill and completely bullcrap, a entire country shouldn't be punished because you failed to properly read the gambling laws from our country. The game is pretty much unplayable now because one of the biggest parts of this game is locked off to us.. Why is it so hard to just ban trading/market options for just gacha items? So you don't have to spend money into coding to be able to make more big booba waifus and gacha for those characters?

I've been here for 10-11 years and this is just a complete backstab..

Comments

• sikerimsikerim
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    This is nexon you are trying to reason with. Just uninstall the game and move on. That is what everyone's doing. Believe me, its not worth to waste time and energy for this incompetent company.
    DarkReaperX
  • DarkReaperXDarkReaperX
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Yeah i already stopped playing due to this, after all those years of getting punched in the face by a company that obviously doesn't care at all, i pretty much moved on to other games.. Maybe if they ever revert it that i might bother again, but then again.. Why should i.. I still care about the game and my character though because this game was part of my childhood, it's just so disappointing that the company behind it doesn't respect their players let alone give a ****.. Oh well..
  • MayheMayhe
    sikerim wrote: »
    This is nexon you are trying to reason with. Just uninstall the game and move on. That is what everyone's doing. Believe me, its not worth to waste time and energy for this incompetent company.

I am from the Netherlands, new player and i think i am just doing this ^^
    The region restriction is complete bullshit.