[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Magmell Arena needs to be random pick!

ShhhhhhhhhhShhhhhhhhhh
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited May 16, 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
It is an open lane arena with some amount of selectable characters pvp mode. People are playing same OP characters everyday. Same guy play 1 character whole day every day. And it forces you to play OP characters.

Some of the characters in that mode is more faster than rest with instant skills and faster basic and smash attacks. You can't just stand against them with different characters that you wanna try, play and have fun. And its even more annoying in EU cause of different latency everyone has.

If you check similiar game modes in different games, you will see they gone with the random pick too. Because random pick fits it best.

I hope devs can think about it and make it random pick so everyone can enjoy with the variety in this mini game mode otherwise it just goes with the same 10 best characters in the game in majority of matches with tryharding with OP characters and it is annoying.

Comments

• QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    I disagree on randomize the pick. It wouldn't solve anything if everyone gets a boss randomly assigned.
    You could be lucky/unlucky and people will still cry no matter what.
    There are some bosses considered 'god tier'. And some combinations of bosses or their abilities combined can be very Toxic :p
    Neam + Aod or Selren + Nyle.
    In fact, there are enough bosses to choose from that can be 'abused' if played well.
    Keaghan, Iset, Aodhan, Succu, Balor. Some people perform very well with Ingkells, Shakarr or even Claire.

If I woulld get Bloodlord or Ikrium, Regina or those i mentioned above. I would be fine. Thats a fair amount of bosses right?
    Basically if you are familiar to play with 2 bosses in each tier, you will ALWAYS find a boss to play with.

If the game gives me Dullahan, Agares or any other slow large boss.. while the other team got blessed with good bosses, i would get countered so hard. i would just go instant out tbh, no point of playing the match.