[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Account-tied social features

smexymagesmexymage
Vindictus Rep: 600
in Suggestions and Feedback
I'm sure we all hate adding every one of our friends' alts right? It would be a huge QoL to have friends lists be tied to a particular account ID rather than a character ID. That way if you add someone on a character, you add their account instead. Something else to consider would be to do the same thing for guilds as well. It sucks to take up more than1 guild spot just to have an alt be in the same guild.

Comments

• QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    I get what you mean and I do agree!
    Most of my friendlist are members. And i already felt sorry to tell them i wont be adding their alt chars, only their main since i already have 180 individual members.. Whenever i open the chat and someone goes online/offline, the game freezes or even crashes.

I struggle to make space in the guild since alt characters take many spots. If it count for entire account to only take up one spot, would also make it easier for me to manage and organize the guild.
    Idk how they will do it, since some people joined different guilds :x