[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Friendship Achievements ID titles

QuiJinnQuiJinn
Vindictus Rep: 1,675
in Suggestions and Feedback
You only need a 2nd character to follow the story of your main character. Unless you want the 'friendship skill' available on alt characters. This is gonna take way to much time. I'd say its better to have the Achievement titles ID shared.
I'm farming titles on my main character (Evie), because they give 5 ranking points each. But accidentally claimed a title on Kai ._.
When you click on the pouch it automatically claims the reward AND Activates it right away.... no warning, no option to send it to my main... nothing.
I know GM's are capable of helping me with this case, giving my Evie the title she should have earned. But it seems like NA is not allowed to help the players that are left playing this game.. where EU was way WAY more supportive!
Transferred-titles.png

Since titles give ranking points I find it important the devs take my care about the ways to obtain titles. Titles should ALWAYS be able to be send within your account (mail/shared storage).

2021-03-23-0001.jpg

I still want that title back on my evie where it belongs..
Anyone can help? As I mentioned, it give titles points so it is important ^^

Comments

• QuiJinnQuiJinn
    received title on wrong char, simple because the game automatically activates the titles and not giving any warnings. if it is not an ID titles, give at least the option to transfer it within your account (dyes, crafted items too).
    *Still waiting for a GM to give me the title*
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Still haven't got the title that I earned
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    I am still waiting to get the titles my evie should have got, instead of my kai.
    The game isn't waterproof. This gets discovered when something happens that shouldn't suppose to happen.
    So I expect at least that my situation get fixed.
    Or does Nexon really completely turns their back on players?!