[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Recruiting] Capulet Guild

ShakayaShakaya
Vindictus Rep: 735
edited February 10, 2021 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
e310e6bbc17827b90bfbc2a63b70f24b22c0f451.jpg

Capulet is a casual guild that simply wants to explore new content on the games we love together.

We're a close-knit community that mostly functions through Discord. Joining our Discord server is mandatory to join our guild, but you don't have to use a mic or join voice calls at all if you're uncomfortable with that. But our guild rules, announcements, events, etc. is all organized on Discord, so we need ya to at least be in the server.

We play a couple different games together. Our main squeeze, our #1, our soulmate, our forever home, is Mabinogi. However, we also have a branch of our guild on Vindictus, and we host our own Minecraft server as well (though it is hosted on a microcomputer so it can be a lil' buggy sometimes, but we're working on it!)

For Vindi, we approach this game very casually. We're happy to run things with lower levels and newer players, however we also want to get to doing end-game raids soon too. A few of us recently got to level 100, and most of us are either returning oldies or brand new to the game. We schedule guild runs on Vindi about twice a week, but if you need help with quests or grinding just ask on our Discord anytime and you'll be able to find someone to log on and join you!

e177e4ca2ddf52745bb2325a35b0cc8f398902a6.png

On Mabi, our goal is to grow large enough to have successful guild raids (focusing on crusader raids mostly). This isn't the only thing we do together on Mabi, if you have anything you need help grinding we're happy to help, but crusaders are what we do most often. We usually ask applicants to have g19 finished before applying, so ya'll can come to these raids with us, but if you join our guild through Vindictus first, then we're more than happy to accept you on Mabinogi as well, whether you're a noob or not!

5e447ca5e85d8a5ad00d15d2a3c25fd49a8060a0.jpg

On Minecraft, our server is vanilla survival, with very minimal mods. We're focused on just exploring the content of the game together, and for some of us it's our first time doing a proper play-through of this game. We'd like to build a castle together eventually, and we haven't explored The End yet, so if you join soon you'll be there for some of those fun first experiences!

If you'd like to join the guild, please add Shakaya as a friend (IGN is the same on both Mabi and Vindi). I'll talk with you in-game and invite you to some guild runs for you to mingle with everyone first before you officially join. If all of us seem to get along well then your application will be accepted!

The most important thing to our guild is friendship. Be kind, hang out, have fun, follow the guild rules, and let the adventure begin.

b61e8a29ab33f71e9c3df5d4f35d52966a43996a.jpg
LuzLighttexas2008Faybal

Comments

• LuzLightLuzLight
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    Capulet has really honestly helped me come back to the game. There were times where I got frustrated as to how the game worked since I was a closed beta player and A LOT is different now. My most favorite part of being here with Capulet is the silliness we all get into the game whether its just fighting in dungeon
  • LuzLightLuzLight
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    Capulet has really honestly helped me come back to the game. There were times where I got frustrated as to how the game worked since I was a closed beta player and A LOT is different now. My most favorite part of being here with Capulet is the silliness we all get into the game whether its just fighting in dungeons or just hanging out in the hotsprings~
    Shakaya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    809957c590740a5a26b757ae94dbc8ebf4efd145.png

An update: If you join our guild before May 7th, then you will be able to get into our guild Minecraft server before we fight the Ender Dragon for the first time! So, if you want to be apart of that journey, quit procrastinating and add me as a friend already! :D

a7b43997c472ae2e22cd2f93b2e8449b74b93cfa.png

Also, if you join before the end of May, you'll have the opportunity to join our guild's second Dungeon & Dragons campaign! (which is going to be Sci-Fi based!) If you're looking for a guild that plays D&D then get in here soon, otherwise you'll have to wait until we can find a dungeon/game master for a 3rd campaign!

7fa16cc73fb1cb129d2bc09f6caf4afef49235f5.png
    LuzLight
  • FaybalFaybal
    Vindictus Rep: 110
    I love this guild <3 all of the members are super helpful and they've definitely helped me progress through the game!
    Shakaya