[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Departures to raid past completion counts.

MylewMylew
Vindictus Rep: 1,390
edited April 6, 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
Please consider allowing departure to normal raids even after reaching the daily cap of 1/1 ( or 2/2 with VIP/VVIP), without receiving rewards of course.
Akin to what update v2.68 changes did with Redeemers departures ;
https://vindictus.nexon.net/news/61408/v-2-68-updates
image-2021-04-07-053708.png

Just like the developer's commentary suggests, it would allow for more play with friends and guild members.
Right now we're limited to just running most of the content with the same small group of people, aswell as leaving us with little to do after we reached our daily cap on all the raids. with this change we could at least continue playing just for fun or to help friends that still need battles cleared but are having hard times filling up boats.
Zentrixx

Comments

• ZentrixxZentrixx
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Good idea, would like to see it implemented!
    Mylew
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 8, 2021
    I dont like this idea . I play just with one character and even using 8 extra departures everyday i dont have any profit from raids or steel mostly . Nexon would only loose on that , if your idea would be puted in game . No one would buy extra departures anymore .
  • MylewMylew
    edited April 10, 2021
    Madcobra wrote: »
    I dont like this idea . I play just with one character and even using 8 extra departures everyday i dont have any profit from raids or steel mostly . Nexon would only loose on that , if your idea would be puted in game . No one would buy extra departures anymore .

I think you misunderstood the concept, I suggest you read again through the main post.
    People would still use departure licenses for the reason they use it now, what I'm proposing doesn't involve loot.

I didn't understand how this change would affect you negatively, did the redeemers change affect you at all?
    You will still be able to run your extra 8 departures every day for the loot.
    This change only going to give you the option to run raids past those 8 runs for no profit for reasons I already stated in the original post.
  • MylewMylew
    edited April 10, 2021
    double post by mistake