[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

returning Player, No Characters

BoilerBoiler
Vindictus Rep: 210
in Account Support
I'am a returning player, i havent played in roughly 7-8 years and i had logged in to see i had no characters on either of my accounts. is there anyway to remedy this and get my characters back?
Mu3rTo

Comments

• FeelingGoodFeelingGood
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Same thing happened to me brother.
    Don't know what the **** is the staff thinking.
  • ClaymoriaClaymoria
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Did you try to change region in the launcher? Since Vindictus EU and NA merged maybe your characters are in the specific region you played before years......
  • KarhsonKarhson
    Im the same. Please tell me what about old acconts?
  • KarhsonKarhson
    the same problem
  • Mu3rToMu3rTo
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Boiler wrote: »
    I'am a returning player, i havent played in roughly 7-8 years and i had logged in to see i had no characters on either of my accounts. is there anyway to remedy this and get my characters back?

I have the same problem. I even bought skin.
  • TsuhayaTsuhaya
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    Well im a returned player, i didnt played this game since August/September of 2020, i remember i have 2 characters leveled up and wasted real money in the game, today i decided to come back and all my characters disapeared, i have the exact same amount of NXCoins i had before leave the game and in the purcharse history the last was an outfit in august.
  • XalmoXesXalmoXes
    so nobody solve this problem, i got the same problem too. im back after few years but no characters