[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How do you make gold in this game now

tatmantatman
Vindictus Rep: 800
in General Discussion
you cant just do raids anymore and it cost so much to try to upgrade armor and weapons so how can you do anything on this game anymore?Beside buying gold like all the top playes do now days how can you make it in game.

Comments

• Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    You don't as a F2P, you just don't. Back then one of my nagging issues with the game was how bread of crumbs gold they give you.

Every freaking mission or some hard daily difficulty give you 1 million so that at least people can be sufficient.

I've come to realized the best way to obtain tons of gold is to whale money lmao and then sell those costumes and nexon shop **** and sell it on the MARKET.

Though I don't play this anymore, so I'm happy.
  • tatmantatman
    they know peoples buying gold so why dont they just sell it in game like some other games do ive been playing this game for a very long time and ive got to the point i dont even want to play it anymore because you cant even make the money it takes to upgrade anything
  • Sw33tSSw33tS
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    I feel if you aren't an everyday player, you have to rely on big events to really make progress. The game is somewhat event-based, like the free 250 free steels event we have right now, that'd be like 250m worth of gold a few months ago, all yours for free if you play an hour a day.
    As advice, I would recommend that you just farm for stuff you need, rather than farm for very specific stuff to sell for gold. I think Gold is a bit overrated in this game, having alot of gold makes life easier ofc cus you can buy whatev you want if you can afford it, but as you probably know, most things depreciate overtime.
    If you are seeking any faster way to make gold.... there really isn't any except to get lucky on drops OR pay2win.
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    > i dont even want to play it anymore because you cant even make the money it takes to upgrade anything

HAHA, ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I QUIT.

The endgame is really **** for F2Ps lol.
  • tatmantatman
    Sw33tS wrote: »
    I feel if you aren't an everyday player, you have to rely on big events to really make progress. The game is somewhat event-based, like the free 250 free steels event we have right now, that'd be like 250m worth of gold a few months ago, all yours for free if you play an hour a day.
    As advice, I would recommend that you just farm for stuff you need, rather than farm for very specific stuff to sell for gold. I think Gold is a bit overrated in this game, having alot of gold makes life easier ofc cus you can buy whatev you want if you can afford it, but as you probably know, most things depreciate overtime.
    If you are seeking any faster way to make gold.... there really isn't any except to get lucky on drops OR pay2win.

i have 16 chr all lv 105 some need better armor and weapons and you cant even make the gold ingame to do it and ever time you try to upgrade them if fails and you lose 3 to 5 m ever time it fails
  • tatmantatman
    Raiden25 wrote: »
    > i dont even want to play it anymore because you cant even make the money it takes to upgrade anything

HAHA, ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I QUIT.

The endgame is really **** for F2Ps lol.

yea i feel yea some times i dont want to play for weeks because just dont have the gold to do anything
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    By giving up your life and spending ALL day raiding and hoping for the best and/or have multiple characters to do so. This has and will always be the biggest issue with the game. I honestly have NO clue how a new player or anyone who doesnt want to p2w makes any money in this game. They make it nearly impossible! with such low drop rates and also how crappy the economy is, you FINALLY get a rare drop only to see its worth less than 10-20M.

This game could have been SOOOO much better in too many ways that i could write a book about but per your post, they should have even made this game a subscription type game and given us free gear or something!! I agree with they should give a much better gold reward when doing quests/battles. Its honestly laughable what they give.

This game will and always have been a very HEAVY pay-2-win. Only way to make decent cash is by buying those gachapons(or as i say gotcha-pons) and hope for a rare outfit. But since everyone basically does that now even those 'rare' items drop in price rather quickly on the market. There are a lot of people who buy gold now, but i don't blame them. I spent nearly 2 GRAND in a few months and that only landed be decent lvl 100 gear and ONE +15 weap. I have so much regret for what ive spent on this game, it is not at all worth it. All the money ive spent over the years ive played this game could have bought me a cheap used car and what i got in game from all i spent was NOT WORTH IT!

Just do yourself a favor and quit, unless you don't care about spending real money on a game (and alot at that) I quit and never plan to come back again. Which is a huge bummer because this game used to be really fun, then they went and ruined it...
    Sw33tS
  • Sw33tSSw33tS
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    ^That's a good POV, and I tell this to all my friends that play this game: just have fun, cus at the end of the day it's just a game & it's not going to change your life.
    It's kind of torture to farm non-stop unless you are at that end-game point and you can make at least 5m/hour. I've been playing this game since 11' when I was in high school and the only real thing that's keeping me here is nostalgia, this is my childhood game and I still enjoy it to this day. My advice to ppl is play the game when you can, don't force yourself, you can spend up to 2k on this game and trust me man, you won't get anything back.
    Also, there are many ways to enjoy the game even if you aren't rich such as being diverse enough to master (or try to) all 16 characters. If you wanna be rich in this game and go all-in on one character, that means you either really like that specific character, or you want to farm high-level content. Playing the same one or two characters all the time can potentially lead to boredom. That's not the only way to have fun in this game. Look for motivation and you will probably have a reason to keep doing what you're doing in Vindi.

With that aside, Top DPS is overrated man... everyone knows that, it's all about DPM efficiency. How much dmg you can do per minute given your stats, if your contemporary has higher stats than you, then they're supposed to do more damage there's nothing you can do about it. It is what it is. If that's motivation to upgrade your gear, then so be it. And from all my experience playing the game, that's probably the only motivation to gear up, so you won't always end up 4th or 8th.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    F2P here, already have 2 characters with full +15 and max alr, I play around 4h per day.

Game is in no way p2w, it only sucks if all you do is quickbattle raids... astera wep +15 dullahan set +15 is easy to achieve for a f2p and does nearly same damage as milletian +15 with proper setup.

Anyone who says whaling is the only way, is because they were unable to see how a f2p gets money in this game and they just GAVE UP.

For me, vindictus is the most F2P game I ever played, I can buy all I want from MP with just my own efforts, and there's nothing you can't buy for ingame gold aside of character slots which were given for free recently.
  • SerikaSerika
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited December 15, 2020
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    F2P here, already have 2 characters with full +15 and max alr, I play around 4h per day.

Game is in no way p2w, it only sucks if all you do is quickbattle raids... astera wep +15 dullahan set +15 is easy to achieve for a f2p and does nearly same damage as milletian +15 with proper setup.

Anyone who says whaling is the only way, is because they were unable to see how a f2p gets money in this game and they just GAVE UP.

For me, vindictus is the most F2P game I ever played, I can buy all I want from MP with just my own efforts, and there's nothing you can't buy for ingame gold aside of character slots which were given for free recently.

What's the best way to gather gold? Raid spam? Royals? Or you do something else?
    Cause I'm not really sure someone gets gold just by lucky drops, there must be something based on playtime or farm.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited December 15, 2020
    It changed over time... one thing that always prevails is event farm, which consist of doing events multiple times on different accounts (a true f2p player has alts split on different accs not the same one)

In 2015 when I started, the best was spaming gauntlets, colhen in flames and two moons hero, very stable rewards

Later on muir was added, which gave very stable rewards thanks to paradise stones

When easy mode came out, enzo gave 55k gold and good scrolls such as enthu

These are just some examples, my main source of gold is never raids, too RNG. Sometimes I do them for fun, I dont expect to get anything.
    LoLoBooty