[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Charles Race in Desert

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
edited November 21, 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
The Charles Race is not fun....
1) It is located on the last map section, so not great if you fail the race and to redo it you gotta go through two maps
2) Remove the Gas vents, it just annoying since the player can not see and avoid them. You get a speed boost and it knocks you out of it
3) MAKE THE CHARLES POUCH A GURANTEE DROP!! 8 years and almmost no one has it!!
4) Drop the damn mission and quest...You guys dropped a lot of thing but not this....

Comments

• NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    edited November 21, 2020
    it's fun if you're a character like karok/cestus or grimden +cold+cold+cold+cold+cold+cold+cold
  • NædrinNædrin
    edited November 21, 2020
    h-hey your vindi rep is 666 OoO
  • NædrinNædrin
    edited November 21, 2020
    RULWEDs.png
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Just bring back the full Season 2 map quests in Guild Dungeons. But I agree to all of these points; C
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Just bring back the full Season 2 map quests as Guild Dungeons that rotate out each day. I agree to all of these points though; the race against Charles in Twilight Desert needs a re-work.
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Just bring back the full Season 2 map quests as Guild Dungeons that rotate out each day, and make these mission rewarding (because they can take up to 2 hours to complete). I agree to all of these points though; the race against Charles in Twilight Desert needs a re-work.
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Just bring back the full Season 2 map quests (CMI/SG/TD/MS) as Guild Dungeons that rotate out each day, and make these missions rewarding since they can take up to 2 hours to complete for one run. I agree to all of these points though; the race against Charles in Twilight Desert needs a re-work.
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Just bring back the full Season 2 map quests (CMI/SG/TD/MS) as Guild Dungeons that rotate out each day, and make these missions rewarding since they can take up to 2 hours to complete for one run. I agree to all of the points you suggested; the race against Charles in Twilight Desert needs fixing