[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

im sad and disapointed

yumasenpaiyumasenpai
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited November 21, 2020 in General Discussion
Hello and sorry about the small rant
im building my first weapon on my delia lvl 102 , currently building an ast great sword and i already spent close to 90 mil on it and i can t even get it past +8 without spending money.
Nexon should stop being greedy and up the rates while removing any type of rune and weapon destroy system and this might just prevent people from leaving the game because they can t progress without spending money
also dont get me wrong i spent ALOT on my account with fashion and loot boxes but i just think we shouldnt be able to be limited when upgrading a weapon

Comments

• KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    don't forget to use the seal shops and stuff, you should be able to get runes from there and they should help.
  • KursKurs
    don't forget to use the seal shops and stuff, you should be able to get runes from there and they should help. It also ma
  • KursKurs
    edited November 22, 2020
    don't forget to use the seal shops and stuff, you should be able to get runes from there and they should help. It also may just be a case of bad luck unfortunately, but things are a lot better than before and I believe there are a bunch of things that should help. You don't really need to use real money, but you might need a little patience and not be so used to instant gratification because this kind of stuff seems common in MMO's.