[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri/Belle texture issue.

NejimusNejimus
Vindictus Rep: 600
in Tech Support
Greetings. I'm not sure if this is exactly supposed to be posted here, but it felt more like a tech issue than a bug. Anyway, I've noticed that both Miri and Belle have significant issues with their skin textures, particularly on the belly, giving them really pixilated and blotchy belly buttons. I've tried different armors, inners, even hair and so forth but it's always the same or worse. Needless to say, this makes many mid rift style outfits look horrible on these characters. I'll include an example picture of both, next to Fiona, who looks "fine", but there's some noticeable square shaped distortion in the texture as well, when I could swear all the textures used to look better than they do now. For reference, I'm running max graphics, on an RTX 2070 super.

If anyone knows what's up, or if I can fix it, let me know. Thanks.

P4lsKvX.png

Comments

• NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    edited November 21, 2020
    WOWWWWWWwww. someone ALREADY made a post about this???? and it's been FOUR MONTHS. i was planning to make a post about this myself and little did i know YOU ALREADY DIIIID. LOL. ;D AND NEXON HAS DONE NOTHING. THEY'VE RELEASED MULTIPLE PATCHES FIXING RANDOM GRAPHICAL ERRORS THAT ARE EXTREMELY SPECIFIC AND UNCOMMON, LIKE WEARING A TRASH ASS LVL 80 HELMET W/ A HAIRSTYLE ONLY BELLE (ONE CHARACTER) CAN HAVE. WHO TF WEARS HEREMON HELMET? LITERALLY NO ONE. BUT WHO LOOOOVES FEMALE NAVELS?? LITERALLY EVERYONE. AND EVERY SINGLE FEMALE NAVEL IN THIS GAME THAT IS MADE FOR COOMERS IS PIXELATED NO MATTER WTF THEY'RE WEARING, AND NEXON CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EVEN WHEN IT'S BROUGHT TO THEIR DIM ATTENTION FOUR MONTHS AGO??????

(and yes, ironically in the picture that you have shown there, fiona's navel looks the worst (i can tell it's fiona one, because of the pose, of course, and two because she has the body of that of a properly developed woman)).
  • NædrinNædrin
    edited November 21, 2020
    RULWEDs.png
  • NædrinNædrin
    edited November 21, 2020
    RULWEDs.png
  • NædrinNædrin
    edited November 21, 2020
    RULWEDs.png