[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hello total noob here :)

VentisquearVentisquear
Vindictus Rep: 200
in New Recruits
I started playing a few days ago, so far I'm happy to be solo because I can't play regularly or at normal hours.
Anyway I have a few questions, if you can help me :)

- Where can I see what are the daily tasks for that day? I clicked on everything on the screen, but all I found is the part in the Event which shows me how many I completed. I can't check what I did and what I'm left to do.
- Fatigue system - some missions use fatigue, some don't, and one story mission I did today actually ADDED some? Or was it a level I reached? Idk and it's not explained anywhere
- "Crafting" system - I've never seen more useless crafting than in this game. I got Tailoring talent, but I can't do anything because I don't have cloth, because I can only get it at the lowest missions and that would deplete the fatigue immediately, so I can't level up - but I get ton of tailoring tints in each mission that only take up space in the chest. Is there an easy way to get a lot of low-tier materials, or do I have to pay hundreds of thousands at the marketplace?
- Is there a way to MINIMIZE chat window? So far I play solo and I see no point in learning that XY successfully enhanced an item
- I turn off the navigation in the UI, but one of my characters still gets a quest icon at his feet pointing in the right direction. How can I turn it off?

Comments

• NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    loool no one ever responded.. the game may not be dead but the forum sure as hell is.
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    loool no one ever responded.. the game may not be dead but the forum sure as hell is. if you haven't already figured this stuff out yourself and still care or are even still playing this game, i wouldn't mind helping you out w/ these questions.