[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lethor's voice actress?

GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
Vindictus Rep: 3,540
in General Discussion
Anybody know who it is? I've been looking online and I haven't been able to find a credit. I think it might be Carrie Keranen but I have no way to confirm or deny my suspicion and I just want to know if I'm right or wrong.

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    It's Carrie Keranen. She also voiced Lux from League of Legends; the twin wardens, Caroline and Justine; and Lavenza from Persona 5.
    GhengisJohnZeroheartSkuzz
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    It's Carrie Keranen. She also voiced Lux from League of Legends; the twin wardens, Caroline and Justine; and Lavenza from Persona 5.

I knew her from her portrayals of Casca in Berserk and Lux from League, which is why I thought it was her. Thanks Gumball. Did you find a source some where or you just think it's her as well?
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I knew her from her portrayals of Casca in Berserk and Lux from League, which is why I thought it was her. Thanks Gumball. Did you find a source some where or you just think it's her as well?

I wish there was a source but I can undoubtedly confirm that Carrie voiced Lethor. Hearing her speak in Persona 5 and the animation confirmed it for me.
    GhengisJohn
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    So I just figured I'd ask her directly, here you go:

(It's her btw!)
    WilkoSkuzzLoLoBootyBabyDani
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    I like her voice but sometimes it's so soft I can't hear what she is saying