[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Changes Made To The NA Gremlin Event.

RyetteRyette
Vindictus Rep: 810
edited September 1, 2020 in General Discussion
Hi everyone I want to start off by saying that I want to hear everyone's opinions and to really discuss everything.

So we just ended the last Gremlin's Checkered Flag Event not to long ago, and honestly I was really surprised and happy to see the event, because I think it rewards all players, both old and new, for playing the game. So when I saw that KR had announced a new one I, as well as many other people, were very excited. So when we saw that we got the event today, rather than several months later, I was initially ecstatic! However, seeing the changes they made, focusing particularly on the final reward, I as well as others I've talked to, are feeling really shafted.

Initially the KR event had the Dino Sets, Elegant Enchantress, the Wild Desperado/Foxy Desperado and the Black Hand sets. (There's a total of 8 in the initial one but I can't recall the name of one of the male outfit). After the initial reaction to the event rewards were pretty unimpressed they ended up adding an additional set of outfits, being the Bunny Babe and the male version.

unknown.png

The KR team stepped up and added in a set that was a fan favorite/well loved to help make the players happier. Everyone I had talked to were incredibly hyped for the event, especially because of the Dino Set since it's a really sought after outfit. The overall mood after the new event reveal today seems to be much more deflated than normal. I'd love to hear back from other players and even maybe some staff or GM's.

Like I said I really am happy and love the event I think it's a really awesome thing to do for the game. I just know that currently a lot of people are hurt seeing that NA got the short end of the stick again.
Anner

Comments

• hilarywolfhilarywolf
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    Well, my only comment is - I logged in and the 'checkered flag check in ii' thing has popped up and appears to be stuck and I'm not sure how to proceed
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    It seems like we had the short end of the stick again because it's the exact same outifits as the planned event before changes so no bunny babe for us *sigh*
  • RyetteRyette
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    edited September 1, 2020
    Phaliant wrote: »
    It seems like we had the short end of the stick again because it's the exact same outfits as the planned event before changes so no bunny babe for us *sigh*

We're actually getting a few different sets then the original event in KR actually, most notably the Dino set which was, and still is, very rare and coveted in both regions (from my understanding). They replaced that with the Urban Winter set, which from my experience wasn't really a popular set even when it released, let alone compared to the standards of outfits now.
    hilarywolf wrote: »
    Well, my only comment is - I logged in and the 'checkered flag check in ii' thing has popped up and appears to be stuck and I'm not sure how to proceed

Um, I know relogging should fix it, otherwise you might want to contact Tech Support.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i got the gangster outfit last time, and now theyve gone and changed them to have pinstripes. i dont really want the other sets, and its not enough of a change to need the second set. reeeeeee
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    You forgot about 2 more things.

1. Korea got those unique class set gifted in the last vindictus anniversary event.
    AND now they get also the 2nd gremlin race as well. (2 free outfits).

While NA/EU got all together and we are forced to choose 1 between them and fk the anniversary cause why not.

2. In all the other servers the chance ticket cost 500.000 gold while only here cost 1.500.000 gold which highly penalize players who return or start to play few days later.
  • KittenKitten
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Ingkells wrote: »
    i got the gangster outfit last time, and now theyve gone and changed them to have pinstripes. i dont really want the other sets, and its not enough of a change to need the second set. reeeeeee

Gotta collect em all