[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus Anime Series

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    This is why i quit Maplestory
    ( I did get the floating saucer as mount though when i was playing Japan Maplestory)

Please don't downgrade my Kai Fashion Simulator with that idea.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    We've had this discussion in the past and I think the last time it happened I sided with the idea that Kai would be the main character.

The show would start as Kai is drifting into Colhen looking for work in the Crimson Blades, where Lann and Fiona are already employed. Later Evie would be recruited around where the Anile events take place to investigate the destroyed town, and then later Karok would show up in the prairie. After that, we'd go a little while without meeting new characters until the group makes it to Ortel, where we meet Hurk, the last remaining soldier who chose not to drink the koolaid. They'd meet Hurk fighting Ingkells and later recruit him to the blades so that Riordan doesn't find out he was with Ingkells' army.

A some point Arisha and Lynn would join in too, but I don't have a good point for them to hop in, Vella would show up at the beginning of Malina as an ex pirate or something.

Kai would be a good fit for MC because he's older and I think it would feel less like a shounen.
    Ehgess
    Ehgess said:

All I see would be ship wars...

Not to mention the impending waifu/husbando apocalypse to follow.
    ^Real talk

VahelDiRaizel
  • AmikotoAmikoto
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    anime is gay
    EdaymErinieIZezeNecrochildNoburoSanitee
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    edited November 16, 2016
    People trying to fit their headcannon into vindi lmao
    AmikotoErinieI
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Seems boring like my sex life.
    AmikotoEdaymGewelliriousKourin
  • HakuboiHakuboi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,170
    edited November 16, 2016
    GhengisJohn

As somebody who's watched a lot of anime I can tell you exactly how we make this work. It's Lann's first day at Colhein High Academy Prep. On the way to school he meets this weird girl named Fiona running with a hammer in her mouth. They crash into each other then she tells him to watch where he's going! Instantly they hate each other. It turns out though that they're both headed to Colhein high and they BOTH have homeroom with Professor Aodhan! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? Since they already seem to know each other after Lann's EMBARASSING introduction, Fiona is tasked with helping Lann learn the ropes-- Did I forget to mention that Colhein High is a school where students LEARN TO BATTLE MONSTERS!?!

Complete originality and hilarious hijinks ensue.

Characters:

Fiona: Super serious about killing monsters. Tsundere.
    Delia: Petite but freakishly strong rich girl. Ends all her sentences in desu.
    Lynn: Wants to be a pop star.
    Arisha: Can't cook. Super Clumsy. Always falling down.
    Vella: Super forward. Immediately infatuated with Lann due to mutual love of twin swords. Always making backhanded remarks towards Fiona.
    Evie: Fiona's bookish best friend. She's snarky and super smart.
    Lann: Comical protagonist who came to the school by mistake. Decides he wants to learn how to be a hero but he still winds up knocked down a lot.
    Kai: Super cool guy who's actually not comfortable with people standing too close to him.
    Hurk: The affable lunkhead who talks in a countryside accent and uses oversized versions of everything.
    Sylas: Lann's flashy chief rival who somehow manages to always look cool.
    Karok: The black guy. He's an exchange student I think?
    Kishimoto: The junior gnoll chieftain who's always doing silly stuff in the background.

Colhein NPC's are scattered around as staff or other students. Gallagher is the lecherous photography teacher, Shayla is the slutty sexy nurse, Ceara and Marrec are always hanging out in the halls together, etc.

Hallmarks of the show include slutty outfitters, giant monsters and rousing music that plays every time somebody pops trans.

Trust me, animate this and you'll get at least 4 seasons out of it.
    Give this man an Iced Strawberry Brandy.
    DaimusGhengisJohn
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    The storyline would be awesome!! The fight scenes would have to be damn good though. I dont like anime without good fight scenes or really funny scenes, and Vindi's atmosphere doesnt support that kind of humour. Plus id love to see Our Queen and Sovereign Evie dishing out damage with that big old staff/scythe of hers.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    GhengisJohn

Shizukaa
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    edited November 17, 2016

All yall against a vindi anime know damn well that you would lock yourself in a room and at least take a gander at the thing. You ain't got to lie.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GhengisJohn
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    edited September 1, 2020
    As somebody who's watched a lot of anime I can tell you exactly how we make this work. It's Lann's first day at Colhein High Academy Prep. On the way to school he meets this weird girl named Fiona running with a hammer in her mouth. They crash into each other then she tells him to watch where he's going! Instantly they hate each other. It turns out though that they're both headed to Colhein high and they BOTH have homeroom with Professor Aodhan! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? Since they already seem to know each other after Lann's EMBARASSING introduction, Fiona is tasked with helping Lann learn the ropes-- Did I forget to mention that Colhein High is a school where students LEARN TO BATTLE MONSTERS!?!

Complete originality and hilarious hijinks ensue.

Characters:

Fiona: Super serious about killing monsters. Tsundere.
    Delia: Petite but freakishly strong rich girl. Ends all her sentences in desu.
    Lynn: Wants to be a pop star.
    Arisha: Can't cook. Super Clumsy. Always falling down.
    Vella: Super forward. Immediately infatuated with Lann due to mutual love of twin swords. Always making backhanded remarks towards Fiona.
    Evie: Fiona's bookish best friend. She's snarky and super smart.
    Lann: Comical protagonist who came to the school by mistake. Decides he wants to learn how to be a hero but he still winds up knocked down a lot.
    Kai: Super cool guy who's actually not comfortable with people standing too close to him.
    Hurk: The affable lunkhead who talks in a countryside accent and uses oversized versions of everything.
    Sylas: Lann's flashy chief rival who somehow manages to always look cool.
    Kishimoto: The junior gnoll chieftain who's always doing silly stuff in the background.

Colhein NPC's are scattered around as staff or other students. Gallagher is the lecherous photography teacher, Shayla is the slutty sexy nurse, Ceara and Marrec are always hanging out in the halls together, etc.

Hallmarks of the show include slutty outfitters, giant monsters and rousing music that plays every time somebody pops trans.

Trust me, animate this and you'll get at least 4 seasons out of it.

screw all of you for actually being into this mockery of vindictus. the ironic part is that none of the most iconic anime are even this anime trope... also i'm pretty sure it would be Rocheste High Academy Prep. the whole point is that colhen is a podunk town. if it's just to make an anime for the sake of having an anime called 'vindictus' then personally idc for it.

anyyywaayyyy... the first half minute of this is the closest thing we're ever gonna get to a vindictus anime. btw delia's japanese in-game voice is godlike.
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    also.. COMPLETELY off topic..
    KMonk wrote: »

k monk... you posted this. i'm not sure why you did, but doesn't this seem familiar..? five years later and this fan-made plot is all word for word entirely the story of one of the most recent characters nexon has made, lethor, save for one detail - the character's changing of identity.