[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

lvl70 Hammer neamhain solo clear (3650 ADD)

SamalenkoSamalenko
Vindictus Rep: 1,475
edited June 14, 2018 in Fiona
[img][/img]
Not my best shot but it's the only one with the RNG that I could clear in time (other 2 footage exceeded the time by 30 sec) I know longsword could probably clear it under 3k ADD right now but knowing a lvl70 hammer has the power to clear currently the hardest raid solo in game is just really somewhat ironic.

Fun with butterfly:
BareCookedFirefly-max-1mb.gif
RobertLiviaLeucosieRossaryZevahDavid

Comments

• RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    We're Not Worthy!
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    Well done there!

Proud to be Hammonia!
  • erickhendrixerickhendrix
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    naisu
  • ZevahDavidZevahDavid
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    That is just impressive! I have a lot to learn about how you can lead into attacks I wasn't aware of being away for 2 years. You hit like a bus!
  • ZevahDavidZevahDavid
    That is just impressive! I have a lot to learn about how you can lead into attacks I wasn't aware of being away for 2 years. You hit like a bus!
  • ZevahDavidZevahDavid
  • ZevahDavidZevahDavid
    That is just impressive! I have a lot to learn about how you can lead into attacks I wasn't aware of being away for 2 years. You hit like a bus and a Mach Truck at the same time!