[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Make Vindictus Great Again!

Comments

• TheDarkMasterTheDarkMaster
    Vindictus Rep: 725
    1- About the idea of debuff for getting hit i agree with it but only if it affect all player the same, i play now lann and during story there was boss that debuff me to not crit it really forced me to take care of his attacks but the debuff was really to long one minute or may be more that was annoing and if the idea was applied to all game content it will be unfair especially for medium skill players as me , a short debuff of 10 sec will be fair more than enough

2-what i hate in every mmo and vindictus is one of them is "new content come old dies"
    a too stupid design why not every game content keep reliable
    Make all bosses lvl up as players lvl up so every game content will be of relative near difficulty just few tires of hardness e.g s3 is slightly harder than s2 and so on
    Make every dung has its unique drop and to craft end game items you need parts from all game e.g to get paradise stone you have to craft it by getting item from god of death and item from braha

Make drop amout reliabe to effort i.e a 10 min raid give me material for 10-20 paradise stone crafting i want enjoy game not spend my hole life in

3- i heard about new enhancing system that we can enhance restored item but this will be true till +15 plz i hope it to be true till lvl 20 just make success increasingly low e.g +16 has 10 % , +17 has 1% +18 has 0.1% ..... so that we keep trying no matter

4- stop the idea of new gear comes we through old gear .....
    Why not make a metamorphosis system where i change my +13 90 weapon to + 13 95 weapon
    To metamorph a gear we need new gear main essence and metacrystal

Success chance of metamorphosis depend on
    1- lvl difference between gear , the wider the difference the lower the success chance
    2- enhancement lvl of gear , the higher the difference the lower the success is

1- About the idea of debuff for getting hit i agree with it but only if it affect all player the same, i play now lann and during story there was boss that debuff me to not crit it really forced me to take care of his attacks but the debuff was really to long one minute or may be more that was annoing and if the idea was applied to all game content it will be unfair especially for medium skill players as me , a short debuff of 10 sec will be fair more than enough

2-what i hate in every mmo and vindictus is one of them is "new content come old dies"
    Make all bosses lvl up as players lvl up so every game content will be of relative near difficulty just few tires of hardness e.g s3 is slightly harder than s2 and so on
    Make every dung has its unique drop and to craft end game items you need parts from all game e.g to get paradise stone you have to craft it by getting item from god of death and item from braha

Make drop amout reliabe to effort i.e a 10 min raid give me material for 10-20 paradise stone crafting i want enjoy game not spend my hole life in

3- i heard about new enhancing system that we can enhance restored item but this will be true till +15 plz i hope it to be true till lvl 20 just make success increasingly low e.g +16 has 10 % , +17 has 1% +18 has 0.1% ..... so that we keep trying no matter

1- About the idea of debuff for getting hit i agree with it but only if it affect all player the same, i play now lann and during story there was boss that debuff me to not crit it really forced me to take care of his attacks but the debuff was really to long one minute or may be more that was annoying and if the idea was applied to all game content it will be unfair especially for medium skill players as me , a short debuff of 10 sec will be fair more than enough

Make drop amout reliable to effort i.e a 10 min raid give me material for 10-20 paradise stone crafting i want enjoy game not spend my hole life in

3- i heard about new enhancing system that we can enhance restored item but this will be true till +15 plz i hope it to be true till lvl 20 just make success increasingly low e.g +16 has 10 % , +17 has 1% and +18 has 0.1% ..... so that we keep trying no matter