[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to redeem "Unlimited Outfitter Pass (7 Days)"?

KarijunaKarijuna
Vindictus Rep: 2,675
edited November 6, 2018 in General Discussion
So, this pass can be purchased for 10 Tour of Duty Welcome Event Tickets, but I can't seem to use it. It states that you can buy 5 outfitter pieces with this one coupon, but no matter if I choose all the individual pieces, a whole set or a single outfitter piece, I can't select this coupon for payment. It also doesn't even show up in my list of coupons. How is it supposed to work?

Edit: I restarted my game and the coupon now shows up in my coupon list, but remains unusable.

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    It only works if you are returning player. If you logged on at all in the past 30 days, then that's your fault.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    I am a returning player.
  • SorrowfulSorrowful
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    yeah i cant seem to get it to work either, no way to use it to redeem stuff. so bump
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    I've written a ticket and a GM said that they are looking into this issue.
    LoLoBootyD1ddyGwendolen
  • elfwitch42elfwitch42
    I am having the same issue and no where on the coupon does it say returning players .. but I am also a returning player
  • TorganthTorganth
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Anything happen to fix it???
  • LotticeLottice
    bump, having the same problem
  • LotticeLottice
    I have the same problem, it's starting to hurt my brain.
  • D1ddyD1ddy
    Yes I also have this same issue. I saw someone in world chat say they were told to set the option to "unlimited" but there's no option to do that for either of us, only permanent. Seems we aren't alone.

Not sure if it's just randomly bugged for some people or if no one can use it because I haven't seen anyone claiming it's' worked for them. Hopefully they get this sorted out.
  • D1ddyD1ddy
    Yes I also have this same issue. I saw someone in world chat say they were told to set the option to "unlimited" but there's no option to do that for either of us, only permanent. Seems we aren't alone.

Not sure if it's just randomly bugged for some people or if no one can use it because I haven't seen anyone claiming it's' worked for them. Hopefully they get this sorted out.
  • azonateazonate
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I've been having the exact same issue, hopefully it gets figured out soon