[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[Event] Show Off Your Guild

Comments

• KimiithaaKimiithaa
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    ouuu late for my erp guild show
  • VellauraVellaura
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    NA / Lion Heart / 268 Guild Members / 400250 GP

Name: Seralleyla

Guild Motto: “The pride of a Lion is found within its Heart.”

JXNZJSD.jpg

Lion Heart is a guild on the NA server I joined I think around 2 months or so ago, almost around the time I actually got into the game. It all started when I met a player named Caroline who I randomly started conversing with in regards to the game, she was incredibly helpful and guided me along, it was after sometime I felt the need to ask to be apart of her guild so that I could somehow repay the favour by progressing through elements of the guild or contributing.

Ever since I got into Vindictus and joined the guild I've never felt so incredibly good about being apart of an online community. In the short time I've been in this guild I've made friends with most of the guild members along the way on raids and other adventures. I can honestly say I haven't come across a community so diverse, so multicultural, so close, nurturing and so selfless, it really is a rare sight to come across a bunch of people not only so passionate about Vindictus but also so very passionate about each other. In Lion Heart there have been members that helped me out individually, whether it was guidance through out the game, answering my countless questions or through other means to progress in the game, they definitely know who they are and they are really appreciated. It is for this reason and many other reasons more you would want to be apart of Lion Heart.

In the picture above are my hermanos Momo and Fremy I met in the guild, English is not their first language but we still find a way to communicate with one another, these guys I do raid trains with, we try to keep a consistent schedule so that we can smash out the raids together, it definitely is a much more enjoyable experience playing with people you know that don't take the game too seriously or even themselves and are really here to just have a good time, given the challenges of the game you really can feel quite inadequate but these guys here, they don't make you feel that way. These are just 2 of the many helpful guild members of Lion Heart.

The reasons I feel make my guild special or stand out include a numbers of reasons, one of them, the professionalism it inhabits. A example of this is when I had to have a one on one conversation with the GM before I was able to enter to make sure I was someone mature and someone who wasn't particularly toxic that could upset the guild or cause drama among other issues that could happen in a community.

A particularly very big reason was also the fact that the guild runs it's own events, as a starter player you have a difficult time getting on your feet when you hit end game as everything can be very costly, Lion Heart held a Christmas guild event that rewarded gold to the players that accumulated the most Guild Points for accomplishing the guild dailies, not only was it to help the guild but it was also in good spirits of the holidays. I was very adamant and managed to get top place, the prize money was enough for me to get on my feet and sort out my finances, there are not many guilds at all that are so selfless or even at the capacity to do so, Lion Heart definitely shines in this area.

Our guild also has a very organised discord with sections and updates regarding news about the game or news about the guild, a number of sections that outline raid times and sections for specific content or discussions. The biggest thing about this was the fact that the discord channel has a QnA section which I can honestly say I abused to the fullest extent as I had many questions about the game being a new player and the questions I still continue to have.

The final reason I believe Lion Heart stands out as a guild is the generosity, the fact that their are members that helped me specifically with I would say the hardest part of the game, gearing. Once you get to the end content of the game you have to tackle the gearing process so you can advance through the game and even be viable or even a little useful, this is a big challenge I imagine the developers might one day address more effectively, or they might not for a valid reason, in any case, it is a challenge and certain legends of the guild helped me magnificently.

In addition to all of this we have a Guild Master who has a twitch channel which he streams daily answering questions newcomers might have, its a nice lighthearted live place to be able to see the game, experience the personality of the guild and get help regarding the game.

As I am still a newcomer to the guild there hasn't been much of a achievement that I have been apart of or witnessed but in the short time I have been here I would say the biggest achievement for Lion Heart is having the experience of being a part of a big online community with people on consistently as well as being a very stable, very coordinated and very close guild that is with both pride and courage can tackle on whatever the game throws at us!

A future goal with myself and the guild members would be being able to do the harder raids such as Neam or Balor with them as well as the Astera raids and other future challenges that arise.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! "roars".

Thanathos12Kuroro12
  • SwordShankerSwordShanker
    unknown.png

This is my character SwordShanker.

Guild : Ghost Knights
    Guild Points : 277683
    Guild Rap/Motto :
    Ghost Knights
    Edgiest guild in the land
    Leaving the haters to waste in the sand
    Always recruiting cuz more activity is what we demand
    Gotta keep it interesting cuz otherwise it'd be bland
    More than Supreme, soon to be better known than the brand
    Poppin up on the spot, all over da land
    Getting that quick battle clear
    Come and join cuz you know that good times are near
    Ghost Knights
    Bringin the damage to the pvp fights
    Player versus player
    Better be watchin out, cuz you know each one of us is a slayer
    Apply today
    Or watch as your current guild may decay

20181223201914_3.jpg?width=779&height=499
    guild photo I wasn't there.

• McSlappMcSlapp
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    Server:North America
    Guild: GhostKnights
    Members: 300+ we so full we gotta kick people to let others in
    GP:283113

We are mostly on 168 but we have contaminated all servers to be honest

You should join our guild because why not? we have very little requirements and we take in the noobs,*note we do sacrifice the weakest link* also drink your cool aid or get kicked (not out of the guild but physically kicked with Dullahan boots and they have pointy elf toes!!)

We are special because we are the only guild named GhostKnights, not only are we ghosts but we are also knights nobody can claim the same...(well i guess Dullahan can but we are not on speaking terms sadly)

Our guild motto is only the best: Edgiest guild in the land, leaving the haters to waste in the sand, always recruiting cuz more activity is what we demand! (ill give you a minute to calm down its a lot to take in all at once)

My biggest achievement would be i once did a "the price of failure" raid without dying not even once, as for the guild everything we do is an achievement because we are so motivational every failure is a success, EVERYONE GETS A GOLD RIBBON AND FIRST PLACE because everyone is equal!!

Our future goals are simple we want to recruit more "weakest links" to sacrifice to our goddess, secretly install sleeper agents as employees/board members of Nexon and take over the game one position at a time...when we have full control we will bring back Tieve but not Kheagan and we will also wipe those annoying barking dogs from the game and increase our RNG to steal the market!!!

We have many other interesting fun facts about us such as: Chuck Norris once whispered the word GhostKnights therefore wishing us into existence, the only thing that can kill us is extreme cuteness, we once did the kessel run in under 12 parsecs...no wait that was Han Solo, Nexon once named us the coolest guild in the game then they proceeded to wipe everyone's memory because they all got too jealous, one of us is actually a famous actor but we cant say who

Now all thats out of the way let me talk a bit about myself Vindi and GhostKnights, i came to Vindi out of boredom, i was playing *name redacted* before i came here and decided enough is enough i want to have fun, so i came to Vinditcus it was a smart idea because it is exponentially better then *name redacted*. the first couple weeks i soloed the game because im not a very social person until you peel away my layers, but one day i got a random guild invite and at first i wasn't sure about joining but then i saw the guilds name "GhostKnights" and i thought back to that time Chuck Norris whispered that word and i knew this was the coveted guild that came into creation from his words.

To my surprise the guild was amazing everyone was helpful all the time and it was very inviting BUT there was one person his name was *name redacted* he was kinda trolly but in a innocent way it was fun to banter with him. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked (oh sorry got off track) *ehem* everything changed when it was discovered that i was the weakest link and was next in line to go a sacrifice, although dying was scary at first everything was fine when i came back as a Ghost and i knew in that moment i was honored to be a GhostKnight.

What else could i say about us that could convince you we are the best THE BEST in not only this game but every game there is ever, *slips reader 100 bucks* bribery works ;) but besides bribery and being birthed into this world by the words of Chuck i guess what makes us stand out is none of us are sheep or copies of each other we are each our own unique persons except for that fact that our characters could be twins/triplets/quintuplets. we have the max amount of members but we are constantly kicking nonactives to make room for new members.

As for the members in GhostKnights we have many exotic and unique specimens, we got literal goddess's who can solo Neit in 8min (amazing i know), we got a literal bey blade yes that's not a typo amazing again i know, we got a guy who will honestly shank you with a sword while narrating it in Morgan Freeman's voice (totally not the real Freeman i swear even though i already told you we have a famous person in the guild), there is a little cat that makes a big impact in a fight like wam bam thank you mam you're dead now, there's an angel in our guild who likes to bludgeon people a little too much for my taste but that's OK we still have much love for our little psycho path <3, one of our admins is obsessed with natural disasters only names his characters after them, then there is me i am a Sylas so honestly who cares about me. I could go on but like i said earlier we have lots and lots of members.

And that's all i have to say about that, i could go on but i know i already charmed your socks off (btw your feet stick go shower') now here is a few pictures of the wonderful people that make up our guild.

4sZT0Qj.png
    E18c5bv.png

ZkcN5ZD.png
    M6wRHUR.png

And for good measure here is us bowing down to our puppet masters at Nexon

WtN8bAL.png
    Thanathos12SateruZeroheart
  • MrVenMrVen
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    EU/IceHeart/144/54382
    Guild Name : IceHeart
    Name: MrVen

QtrcyqL.jpg

Guild channel: 180

Ѷ Introduction
    IceHeart is a Polish guild whose name was given 7 years ago when I have decided along with my cousin to start our Vindictus adventure. Despite the fact that many years have passed I remain active in the game assissting other players and acting as a guild leader. It is hard to determine how many players were part of our small community through all this time but the most persistent ones stayed in the guild to the present day.

Our guild members:
    ib0XkOC.jpg

Christmas Celebrations:
    3EdTBmQ.jpg

Ѷ Why others should join your Guild and what makes your Guild special or stand out?
    Among the members of our guild there are many active players whose characters are recognized in the ranks as top ones. They possess knowledge and experience which they willingly share with rookie mercenaries. Returning players come back to the guild without second thoughts because friends that they have made and many great memories that they have encourage them to rejoin our community. Inside the guild we care of one other developing friendships, maintaining peaceful and friendly atmosphere. We are willing to help regardless of nature or difficulty of a problem offering an assistance in the game. The guild has buffs on maximum level that are regularly renewed. We also run a Facebook group and a Discord server where we put all the information concerning the game, events, guides for new players but also news about upcoming updates translated to polish. All the aspects mentioned before emphasize a position that the guild has earned, its outstanding inside organization and affect its positive image.

Ѷ Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved.
    It is worth noting that our guild has seven years of experience when it comes to both - management and game knowledge. After all these years we are still active and have a lot of members. They are experienced players who begun their adventure a long time ago and who stand out as high-ranked adept players. We created a functional Facebook group and mutually decided that membership in it shall be obligatory for each guild member in order to provide sufficient and satisfactory level of communication. They can find there all the information concerning the game translated into polish language.

Ѷ Future goals with your Guild members.
    Our goal for future is maintaining current level of the guild. We also look after communication between members through our Discord and Facebook.

Ѷ Other fun or interesting facts about your guild.
    We have recently performed a contest for the highest guild points earned, both weekly and monthly, and the winners were rewarded with gold in game. Our goal was to draw attention to how important these points are for growth of the guild and how to earn them. We plan to perform more of those in the future.

• MrVenMrVen
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    EU/IceHeart/144/54382
    Guild Name : IceHeart
    Name: MrVen

QtrcyqL.jpg

Guild channel: 180

Ѷ Introduction
    IceHeart is a Polish guild whose name was given 7 years ago when I have decided along with my cousin to start our Vindictus adventure. Despite the fact that many years have passed I remain active in the game assissting other players and acting as a guild leader. It is hard to determine how many players were part of our small community through all this time but the most persistent ones stayed in the guild to the present day.

Our guild members:
    ib0XkOC.jpg

Christmas Celebrations:
    3EdTBmQ.jpg

Ѷ Why others should join your Guild and what makes your Guild special or stand out?
    Among the members of our guild there are many active players whose characters are recognized in the ranks as top ones. They possess knowledge and experience which they willingly share with rookie mercenaries. Returning players come back to the guild without second thoughts because friends that they have made and many great memories that they have encourage them to rejoin our community. Inside the guild we care of one other developing friendships, maintaining peaceful and friendly atmosphere. We are willing to help regardless of nature or difficulty of a problem offering an assistance in the game. The guild has buffs on maximum level that are regularly renewed. We also run a Facebook group and a Discord server where we put all the information concerning the game, events, guides for new players but also news about upcoming updates translated to polish. All the aspects mentioned before emphasize a position that the guild has earned, its outstanding inside organization and affect its positive image.

Ѷ Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved.
    It is worth noting that our guild has seven years of experience when it comes to both - management and game knowledge. After all these years we are still active and have a lot of members. They are experienced players who begun their adventure a long time ago and who stand out as high-ranked adept players. We created a functional Facebook group and mutually decided that membership in it shall be obligatory for each guild member in order to provide sufficient and satisfactory level of communication. They can find there all the information concerning the game translated into polish language.

Ѷ Future goals with your Guild members.
    Our goal for future is maintaining current level of the guild. We also look after communication between members through our Discord and Facebook.

Ѷ Other fun or interesting facts about your guild.
    We have recently performed a contest for the highest guild points earned, both weekly and monthly, and the winners were rewarded with gold in game. Our goal was to draw attention to how important these points are for growth of the guild and how to earn them. We plan to perform more of those in the future.

Kuroro12
  • Leeeroy_JenkinsLeeeroy_Jenkins
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    EU/ChaosDrachen/96/80079

- Your Guild’s server

EU

- Why others should join your Guild

ChaosDrachen haben Spaß! (ChaosDragon have fun)

- What makes your Guild special or stand out

ChaosDrachen haben Spaß! (ChaosDragon have fun)

- Your Guild’s motto

ChaosDrachen haben Spaß!

- Biggest achievement that you and your Guild members have achieved

We have Fun together, run the Raids, learn and train together.
    One after one will be geared, with help of everyone.

- Future goals with your Guild members

Nothing Special, just the same like now:
    Have fun and play together!

- Other fun or interesting facts about your Guild

No words needed ;)

We are the German Guild: ChaosDrachen
    BqyJxPd

We Beath together
    fN0pxZw

And we have Fun! (ChaosDrachen haben Spaß)
    FWwSTrR
  • Tom_CruiseTom_Cruise
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    EU/BlackTornado/272/135.669

Hi, i'm JessicaTrueblood and I’m a proud member of BlackTornado.

When i think of my guild:
    - Friendly
    - Fun
    - Always into new things and joining vindictus events
    - They are my .... family

The world turns and we turn with it.
    plans dissapear, dreams take over but wherever I go, there is always BlackTornado.
    My luck, my guild, my fortune.

What do we have to offer more then the regular guilds:

check out our website to check it all out: http://blacktornado.guildlaunch.com

- we even have a magazine

I know, how cool is that !! With featured stories of our guildmembers and past/upcoming updates from vindictus.

Some of the topics of our last magazine:

1)Upcoming free match events where i got my passion for pvp.

21-01-2019-21-44-26.png

2) The “upcoming” update of arcana and where to break-off for the “fashion police” title.

21-01-2019-21-44-00.png

3)Fashion tips from our more classy members

21-01-2019-21-43-43.png

One of my fondest memories was our Fruit Fight Tournament.

21-01-2019-20-50-28.png

The fight was on

21-01-2019-20-49-40.png

our band of contestants

2018-08-18-0006.jpg

bando.png

We do redeemers on a 2/weekly basis with our schedule so we can go as a full BlackTornado party.

2018-06-19-0191.jpg

We have one of the best onslaught players in the top 3 ranking that is always sharing his experiences.
    After some tips from him and a lot of practice, i was able to gain a gold onslaught emblem.
    Thanks sensei xD

21-01-2019-20-20-32.png

We enjoy each others company

21-01-2019-21-36-16.png

2018-11-25-0006.jpg

21-01-2019-22-21-36.png

We … are BlackTornado.
    Thanathos12
  • TwinkleStarsssTwinkleStarsss
    Vindictus Rep: 130
    - Guild Name

SilverDrops

- Your Guild’s server

North America

Our guild is rather small, which makes your existent more important in our little family.

We are an invite only guild that only runs recruitment once or twice a year. You must be interviewed by our guild master and be approved before joining our guild. We also have many guild raids!

- Your Guild’s motto

I guess our guild motto is to remember that your actions reflect upon your guild too.

I'm still relatively new, so there haven't been many achievements that I'm proud to say yet.

I wish to join my guild members in completing the hardest raid bosses in the future.

Our guild master is considered the #1 lynn in North America!

w1d06x.png
    this is a picture of me and my guild master! :D
    Thanathos12HimikoJapeto
  • TwinkleStarsssTwinkleStarsss
    Vindictus Rep: 130
    - Guild Name

SilverDrops

- Your Guild’s server

North America

Our guild is rather small, which makes your existent more important in our little family.

We are an invite only guild that only runs recruitment once or twice a year. You must be interviewed by our guild master and be approved before joining our guild. We also have many guild raids!

- Your Guild’s motto

I guess our guild motto is to remember that your actions reflect upon your guild too.

I'm still relatively new, so there haven't been many achievements that I'm proud to say yet.

I wish to join my guild members in completing the hardest raid bosses in the future.

Our guild master is considered the #1 lynn in North America!

• 2lstgun2lstgun
    Vindictus Rep: 220
    NA / Veteran / 300 Members / 79,550 GP

"Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow."

3sDaoIS.png

I just want to start off by saying I don't feel Veteran is a guild, it's a Family. Everyone talks to each other, we help each other, we share pretty much everything. And you know what? It's the best family you could ask for.
    Veteran is based in the North American server, in channel 95.
    When I joined Veteran close to a year ago, I didn't expect anything more than just your average guild full of higher levels; but I found so much more. I think what makes Veteran special is that they welcome everyone; regardless of where you are from or what you do, there is a place for you. And they will always be there for you, every single member, whether you are having a bad time or a good one they are there.

In my eyes, Veteran's biggest achievement has been to build an incredible community; to find people who are genuinely kind and bring them together. On a time like now, that's not something that's exactly easy; too many people would just as soon ignore a player in need of help rather than help build a better community vibe. But Veteran has found the ones who want to improve the community, and actively try to do so.

Moving forward, I will endeavour to know and befriend every member of Veteran; both old and new. It is my goal to be a strong part of both the Veteran and the greater Vindictus communities alike. I will strive to leave my mark as another friendly player who wants to help people, and see the community grow.

One of the more interesting facts about Veteran is just how widely spread its members are. We have people from all around the world, from Asia to the Americas and all the way to Australia. And we all get along, despite political or social differences that prevent so many others from seeing people for who they actually are.

As a final word, I just want to say how grateful I am to the amazing people in Veteran. They've helped me through a lot, both in game and in my life; and I couldn't ask for a better group of friends, no, a better family.
    Shizukaa
  • 4AebleTenko4AebleTenko
    NA | REKT | *inserts number of memebers* | *inserts number of General Principals*

Servwer: NA
    Why others should join REKT:
    There are so many reasons people would want to join REKT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -We are shady. As shady as your shade can get. It's too shady that everyone in the game mega'd in the game asking if "Is rekt still shady?".
    -We have furries. Seriously though, we can UwU at you for 23 weeks straight without being tired. Wanna test it out? Just UwU to the mega, or better yet, UwU here!
    -We help people with severe hunger and insomnia. Whenever we see people getting tired :( , sleepy :( , or have a nightmare again :( , we offer them the BEHOL (drum rolls pls) the one and only dish in the world that only REKT can make, the BIP SOUP (with whale cheese on top, 6/5 stars on yelp), and buy them a whel matress so they can rest well and stop having nightmares!
    -We can do role play ~ Get in and you just might have a chance to be a pet and bow down to our mistress Nyoko! ONLY HAPPEN IN REKT, JOIN AND BOW DOWN NOW FOR FREE SHIPPING!
    What makes REKT stand out:
    -We have voice chat and karaoke nights. Our favorite song is written by a humble wholesome miri player called NotReallyBrightDraker! We always sing it together ~ "loo mi gaah issa whel whel whel whel whel" <3
    -We practice and grind our ass off for titles to simply FLEX on other people. But hey, I mean, 3.3dpm is really easy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -We do OS, on slaught, on salt, on full tilt, on full tilt and salt, whatever you call it. We boost guildies, but better yet, we get on alts to help others get their seals as well ~ People are really grateful and usually mega'd something like "Join OS more for REKT noobs auto die +call"! People in OS love us!
    -We always put guildies first! When balor just came out, we even made schedule runs and force everyone to run with our 14 mains so we all can progress together! Full time working/studying? No worries because we can run at 4am! Want to just casually progress? Not acceptable in REKT becasue 4 or 0! If you're tired, you can even AFK! Wow! How wonderful!
    REKT's motto:
    Through out many years of playing by each other side, we change our motto from time to time. There are many good ones like: I am a sylian god, I want to win the jackpot so I can marry Nobitaa +shy, you sound poor, ok, we watch over you like a hawk, twilies is an attention seeking dumb **** , say something stupid and i will ignore you, choking noises, no one loves me, no one cares about my feelings, howdy brothers, etc. but my guildies want to stick with brutal, savage, rekt so i guess we r rolling with that one.
    REKT's achievements :
    -We got banned for saying Hi in Eleven Coal's discord!
    -We feed hungry cats on the street because their owners are too busy swiping credit cards to +12 a DS!
    -We donate salt to our local McD's so our fries can always be salty!
    -We reached the most number of crashed boats whenever we see a potential DPSer that can outdamage us! (give us a cookie or buff vella!)
    -We drop PREMIUM soaps in 20+ channels in one night! (bummer I have no record/proof of this, friendly rekt memeber please help me out by comment below kthanksbye)
    REKT's future goals:
    -We want to keep being shady.
    -We strive to be like Fiveverless.
    -We want sylaT to love us.
    -We want to stop world hunger.
    -We strive to train our vellas to be like our role models, GosuTooHeavyCantLift and SunnyDCGoddess.
    -We want to keep being friends forever even after the server shut down.
    Fun facts about REKT:
    -Jazzmin
    -m8si3p33k x saviwor
    -We drops 4 honda civic per person every time a gacha rolls around.
    -We are f2p 4fun players.
    -We love to flex and can not stop!
    -Many more fun facts incoming when YOU (yes you) join REKT!

• TackyMexicanTackyMexican
    NA/ Veteran/ 300/ 79,000 and more
    https://i.imgur.com/mhn78S7.jpg[/img

Well, let me introduce myself. My IGN is TackyMexican and the guild I belong to is Veteran, from the North American server. Before joining into Vindictus in Later December of 2017, I was pretty addicted to BDO as my main MMO. A friend of mine happened to be streaming Vindictus because he was testing out the then new hero Miri. I was interested in the gameplay and soon created a Nexon account to play Vindictus. I loved it from the very start and had my choice of characters. I chose Karok since well.... to be honest, I dont know why I gravitated to him XD. When the time came to find a guild, my friend recommended Veteran as a starting guild. I did and since then haven't left them since. That's my little background before talking about my guild, though I still balance between Vindi and BDO to this day.

Our Guild's server is in North America

Why join our guild, you ask? Well , we're one of the most friendliest guilds in NA, as we like to help out new players and assist them in stories, raids, and redeemers.

In my opinion, What truly makes our guild stand out is our dedication to helping out players anyway we can :).

Our Guild's motto: Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow

In my opinion, our biggest achievements that we have done is having the max capacity for guild members and organizing events for a NA vindictus server to get people more active in Vindi :) like screenshot contests and dance party contests.

Maybe in the future, our guild will become the fastest to upgrade our guild mansion in this upcoming update XD. Other than that, I believe that we can become the best and friendliest guild for new players to join in the upcoming year :3

Fun facts about our guild are:
    -We have 3 1st rank members
    -Our guild leader moderates and oversees a huge discord server with more than 900 people in it
    -We like to have fun

Overall, I recommend our guild to the NA side because of all the reason listed. I hope you enjoyed this post and have a good day :)[img][/img]
    Shizukaa
  • 4AebleTenko4AebleTenko
    NA | REKT | *inserts number of memebers* | *inserts number of General Principals*

Servwer: NA
    Why others should join REKT:
    There r so many reasons people would want to join REKT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -We r shady. As shady as your shade can get. It's too shady that everyone in the game mega'd in the game asking if "Is rekt still shady?".
    -We have furries. Seriously though, we can UwU at you for 23 weeks straight without being tired. Want to test it out? Just UwU to the mega, or better yet, UwU here!
    -We help people with severe hunger and insomnia. Whenever we see people getting tired :( , sleepy :( , or have a nightmare again :( , we offer them the BEHOL (drum rolls pls) the one and only dish in the world that only REKT can make, the BIP SOUP (with whale cheese on top, 6/5 stars on yelp), and buy them a whel mattress so they can rest well and stop having nightmares!
    -We can do role play ~ Get in and you just might have a chance to be a pet and bow down to our mistress Nyoko! ONLY HAPPEN IN REKT, JOIN AND BOW DOWN NOW FOR FREE SHIPPING!
    What makes REKT stand out:
    -We have voice chat and karaoke nights. Our favorite song is written by a humble wholesome miri player called NotReallyBrightDraker! We always sing it together ~ "loo mi gah issa whel whel whel whel whel" ♥
    -We practice and grind our ass off for titles to simply FLEX on other people. But hey, I mean, 3.3dpm is really easy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    -We do OS, on slaught, on salt, on full tilt, on full tilt with salt, whatever you call it. We boost guildies, but better yet, we get on alts to help others get their seals as well ~ People are really grateful and usually mega'd something like "Join OS more for REKT noobs auto die +call"! People in OS love us!
    -We always put guildies first! When balor first came out, we even made schedule runs and force everyone to run with our 14 mains so we all can progress together! Full time working/studying? No worries because we can run at 4am! Want to just casually progress? Not acceptable in REKT because 4 or 0! If you're tired, you can even AFK! Wow! How wonderful!
    REKT's motto:
    Throughout many years of playing by each other side, we change our motto from time to time. There r many good ones like: I am a sylian god, I want to win the jackpot so I can marry Nobitaa +shy, you sound poor, ok, we watch over you like a hawk, twilies is an attention seeking dumb **** , say something stupid and i will ignore you, choking noises, no one loves me, no one cares about my feelings, howdy brothers, etc. but my guildies want to stick with brutal, savage, rekt so I guess we r rolling with that one.
    REKT's achievements :
    -We got banned for saying Hi in Eleven Coal's discord!
    -We feed hungry cats on the street because their owners are too busy swiping credit cards to +12 a DS!
    -We donate salt to our local McD's so our fries can always be salty!
    -We reached the most number of crashed boats whenever we see a potential DPSer that can outdamage us! (give us a cookie or buff vella!)
    -We drop PREMIUM soaps in 20+ channels in one night! (bummer I have no record/proof of this, friendly rekt memeber please help me out by comment below kthanksbye)
    REKT's future goals:
    -We want to keep being shady.
    -We strive to be like Fiveverless.
    -We want sylaT to love us.
    -We want to stop world hunger.
    -We strive to train our vellas to be like our role models, GosuTooHeavyCantLift and SunnyDCGoddess.
    -We want to keep being friends forever even after the server shut down.
    Fun facts about REKT:
    -We have the best e-girl in the game, Jazzmin
    -m8si3p33k x saviwor is the best couple in our guild!
    -We drops 4 honda civic per person every time a gacha rolls around.
    -We are f2p 4fun players.
    -We love to flex and can not stop!
    -There will more fun fact about us when YOU (yes, you) join REKT!
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Administrator
    2018-01-28 Update:
    Greetings Mercenaries, Please note that, as mentioned previously, if there are users that have copied and or re-used other user’s contents of any sorts (text, image, video), they and their Guild will be disqualified from participating in the event without further notice. Thank you.
  • VellauraVellaura
    NA / Lion Heart / 268 Guild Members / 412410 GP

Name: Seralleyla

Guild Motto: “The pride of a Lion is found within its Heart.”

JXNZJSD.jpg

Lion Heart is a guild on the NA server I joined I think around 2 months or so ago, almost around the time I actually got into the game. It all started when I met a player named Caroline who I randomly started conversing with in regards to the game, she was incredibly helpful and guided me along, it was after sometime I felt the need to ask to be apart of her guild so that I could somehow repay the favour by progressing through elements of the guild or contributing.

Ever since I got into Vindictus and joined the guild I've never felt so incredibly good about being apart of an online community. In the short time I've been in this guild I've made friends with most of the guild members along the way on raids and other adventures. I can honestly say I haven't come across a community so diverse, so multicultural, so close, nurturing and so selfless, it really is a rare sight to come across a bunch of people not only so passionate about Vindictus but also so very passionate about each other. In Lion Heart there have been members that helped me out individually, whether it was guidance through out the game, answering my countless questions or through other means to progress in the game, they definitely know who they are and they are really appreciated. It is for this reason and many other reasons more you would want to be apart of Lion Heart.

In the picture above are my hermanos Momo and Fremy I met in the guild, English is not their first language but we still find a way to communicate with one another, these guys I do raid trains with, we try to keep a consistent schedule so that we can smash out the raids together, it definitely is a much more enjoyable experience playing with people you know that don't take the game too seriously or even themselves and are really here to just have a good time, given the challenges of the game you really can feel quite inadequate but these guys here, they don't make you feel that way. These are just 2 of the many wonderful guild members of Lion Heart.

The reasons I feel make my guild special or stand out include a numbers of reasons, one of them, the professionalism it inhabits. A example of this is when I had to have a one on one conversation with the GM before I was able to enter to make sure I was someone mature and someone who wasn't particularly toxic that could upset the guild or cause drama among other issues that could happen in a community. This is also apparent in the way the guild carries itself.

A particularly very big reason was also the fact that the guild runs it's own events, as a starter player you have a difficult time getting on your feet when you hit end game as everything can be very costly, Lion Heart held a Christmas guild event that rewarded gold to the players that accumulated the most Guild Points for accomplishing the guild dailies, not only was it to help the guild in preparation for the Guild Housing Update but it was also in good spirits of the holidays. I was very adamant and managed to get top place, the prize money was enough for me to get on my feet and sort out my finances, there are not many guilds at all that are so selfless or even at the capacity to do so, Lion Heart definitely shines in this area.

Our guild also has a very organised discord with sections and updates regarding news about the game or news about the guild, a number of sections that outline raid times and sections for specific content or discussions. The biggest thing about this was the fact that the discord channel has a QnA section which I can honestly say I abused to the fullest extent as I had many questions about the game being a new player and the questions I still continue to have.

The final reason I believe Lion Heart stands out as a guild is the generosity, the fact that their are members that helped me specifically with I would say the hardest part of the game, gearing. Once you get to the end content of the game you have to tackle the gearing process so you can advance through the game and even be viable or even a little useful, this is a big challenge I imagine the developers might one day address more effectively, or they might not for a valid reason, in any case, it is a challenge and certain legends of the guild helped me magnificently.

In addition to all of this we have a Guild Master who has a twitch channel which he streams daily answering questions newcomers might have, its a nice lighthearted live place to be able to see the game, experience the personality of the guild and get help regarding the game.

As I am still a newcomer to the guild there hasn't been much of a achievement that I have been apart of or witnessed but in the short time I have been here I would say the biggest achievement for Lion Heart is having the experience of being a part of a big online community with people on consistently as well as being a very stable, very coordinated and very close guild that is with both pride and courage can tackle on whatever the game throws at us!

A future goal with myself and the guild members would be being able to do the harder raids such as Neam or Balor with them as well as the Astera raids and other future challenges that arise.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! "roars".

Ovy5b53.jpg

• McSlappMcSlapp
    soo how come my guild submission is here, i posted it and its been longer then 24 hours
  • TackyMexicanTackyMexican
    NA/ Veteran/ 300/ 79,000 and more
    img

Well, let me introduce myself. My IGN is TackyMexican and the guild I belong to is Veteran, from the North American server. Before joining into Vindictus in Later December of 2017, I was pretty addicted to BDO as my main MMO. A friend of mine happened to be streaming Vindictus because he was testing out the then new hero Miri. I was interested in the gameplay and soon created a Nexon account to play Vindictus. I loved it from the very start and had my choice of characters. I chose Karok since well.... to be honest, I dont know why I gravitated to him XD. When the time came to find a guild, my friend recommended Veteran as a starting guild. I did and since then haven't left them since. That's my little background before talking about my guild, though I still balance between Vindi and BDO to this day.

VETERAN

Our Guild's server is in North America

Why join our guild, you ask? Well , we're one of the most friendliest guilds in NA, as we like to help out new players and assist them in stories, raids, and redeemers.

In my opinion, What truly makes our guild stand out is our dedication to helping out players anyway we can :).

Our Guild's motto: Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow

In my opinion, our biggest achievements that we have done is having the max capacity for guild members and organizing events for a NA vindictus server to get people more active in Vindi :) like screenshot contests and dance party contests.

Maybe in the future, our guild will become the fastest to upgrade our guild mansion in this upcoming update XD. Other than that, I believe that we can become the best and friendliest guild for new players to join in the upcoming year :3

Fun facts about our guild are:
    -We have 3 1st rank members
    -Our guild leader moderates and oversees a huge discord server with more than 900 people in it
    -We like to have fun

Overall, I recommend our guild to the NA side because of all the reason listed. I hope you enjoyed this post and have a good day :)[img][/img]
  • McSlappMcSlapp
    Server:North America
    Guild: GhostKnights
    Members: 300+ we so full we gotta kick people to let others in
    GP:283113

We are mostly on 168 but we have contaminated all servers to be honest

You should join our guild because why not? we have very little requirements and we take in the noobs,*note we do sacrifice the weakest link* also drink your cool aid or get kicked (not out of the guild but physically kicked with Dullahan boots and they have pointy elf toes!!)

We are special because we are the only guild named GhostKnights, not only are we ghosts but we are also knights nobody can claim the same...(well i guess Dullahan can but we are not on speaking terms sadly)

Our guild motto is only the best: Edgiest guild in the land, leaving the haters to waste in the sand, always recruiting cuz more activity is what we demand! (ill give you a minute to calm down its a lot to take in all at once)

My biggest achievement would be i once did a "the price of failure" raid without dying not even once, as for the guild everything we do is an achievement because we are so motivational every failure is a success, EVERYONE GETS A GOLD RIBBON AND FIRST PLACE because everyone is equal!!

Our future goals are simple we want to recruit more "weakest links" to sacrifice to our goddess, secretly install sleeper agents as employees/board members of Nexon and take over the game one position at a time...when we have full control we will bring back Tieve but not Kheagan and we will also wipe those annoying barking dogs from the game and increase our RNG to steal the market!!!

We have many other interesting fun facts about us such as: Chuck Norris once whispered the word GhostKnights therefore wishing us into existence, the only thing that can kill us is extreme cuteness, we once did the kessel run in under 12 parsecs...no wait that was Han Solo, Nexon once named us the coolest guild in the game then they proceeded to wipe everyone's memory because they all got too jealous, one of us is actually a famous actor but we cant say who

Now all thats out of the way let me talk a bit about myself Vindi and GhostKnights, i came to Vindi out of boredom, i was playing *name redacted* before i came here and decided enough is enough i want to have fun, so i came to Vinditcus it was a smart idea because it is exponentially better then *name redacted*. the first couple weeks i soloed the game because im not a very social person until you peel away my layers, but one day i got a random guild invite and at first i wasn't sure about joining but then i saw the guilds name "GhostKnights" and i thought back to that time Chuck Norris whispered that word and i knew this was the coveted guild that came into creation from his words.

To my surprise the guild was amazing everyone was helpful all the time and it was very inviting BUT there was one person his name was *name redacted* he was kinda trolly but in a innocent way it was fun to banter with him. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked (oh sorry got off track) *ehem* everything changed when it was discovered that i was the weakest link and was next in line to go a sacrifice, although dying was scary at first everything was fine when i came back as a Ghost and i knew in that moment i was honored to be a GhostKnight.

What else could i say about us that could convince you we are the best THE BEST in not only this game but every game there is ever, *slips reader 100 bucks* bribery works ;) but besides bribery and being birthed into this world by the words of Chuck i guess what makes us stand out is none of us are sheep or copies of each other we are each our own unique persons except for that fact that our characters could be twins/triplets/quintuplets. we have the max amount of members but we are constantly kicking nonactives to make room for new members.

As for the members in GhostKnights we have many exotic and unique specimens, we got literal goddess's who can solo Neit in 8min (amazing i know), we got a literal bey blade yes that's not a typo amazing again i know, we got a guy who will honestly shank you with a sword while narrating it in Morgan Freeman's voice (totally not the real Freeman i swear even though i already told you we have a famous person in the guild), there is a little cat that makes a big impact in a fight like wam bam thank you mam you're dead now, there's an angel in our guild who likes to bludgeon people a little too much for my taste but that's OK we still have much love for our little psycho path <3, one of our admins is obsessed with natural disasters only names his characters after them, then there is me i am a Sylas so honestly who cares about me. I could go on but like i said earlier we have lots and lots of members.

And that's all i have to say about that, i could go on but i know i already charmed your socks off (btw your feet stick go shower') now here is a few pictures of the wonderful people that make up our guild.

4sZT0Qj.png
    E18c5bv.png

ZkcN5ZD.png
    M6wRHUR.png

And for good measure here is us bowing down to our puppet masters at Nexon

wjzciXA.png
  • 2lstgun2lstgun
    Vindictus Rep: 220
    NA / Veteran / 300 Members / 79,550 GP

"Veterans, writing history for the Heroes of tomorrow."

3sDaoIS.png

I just want to start off by saying I don't feel Veteran is a guild, it's a Family. Everyone talks to each other, we help each other, we share pretty much everything. And you know what? It's the best family you could ask for.
    Veteran is based in the North American server, in channel 95.
    When I joined Veteran close to a year ago, I didn't expect anything more than just your average guild full of higher levels; but I found so much more. I think what makes Veteran special is that they welcome everyone; regardless of where you are from or what you do, there is a place for you. And they will always be there for you, every single member, whether you are having a bad time or a good one they are there.

In my eyes, Veteran's biggest achievement has been to build an incredible community; to find people who are genuinely kind and bring them together. On a time like now, that's not something that's exactly easy; too many people would just as soon ignore a player in need of help rather than help build a better community vibe. But Veteran has found the ones who want to improve the community, and actively try to do so.

Moving forward, I will endeavour to know and befriend every member of Veteran; both old and new. It is my goal to be a strong part of both the Veteran and the greater Vindictus communities alike. I will strive to leave my mark as another friendly player who wants to help people, and see the community grow.

One of the more interesting facts about Veteran is just how widely spread its members are. We have people from all around the world, from Asia to the Americas and all the way to Australia. And we all get along, despite political or social differences that prevent so many others from seeing people for who they actually are.

As a final word, I just want to say how grateful I am to the amazing people in Veteran. They've helped me through a lot, both in game and in my life; and I couldn't ask for a better group of friends, no, a better family.

X1RdoSX.png
This discussion has been closed.