[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Inner armors Eira is wearing in preview outfits?

GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
Vindictus Rep: 3,540
edited May 1, 2019 in Eira
Guys, what are the inner armors that Eira is wearing in preview outfit 1 and 2? I would like to replicate the look but darned if I can find them.

Comments

• PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    edited May 1, 2019
    Supposedly, outfit 1 has its own special inner that makes your normal inners disappear. I'm guessing this is the case with outfit 2 as well, because as I'm sure most have noticed, many inners seem to have clipping issues with both outfits.

e: whoops, already answered in the screenshots thread.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Supposedly, outfit 1 has its own special inner that makes your normal inners disappear. I'm guessing this is the case with outfit 2 as well, because as I'm sure most have noticed, many inners seem to have clipping issues with both outfits.

e: whoops, already answered in the screenshots thread.

Oh you did nothing wrong, yeah I should have mentioned I saw the answer sooner. I was picking out my free inner and I was like "Where are these inner armors, I want to replicate this look when I hit lvl 60?" Turns out her armors work like outfitters in a way, in that they come with their own inners, which is both super weird but also pretty cool.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Sadly, it also takes away the freedom of customization that plays a huge part in a game like Vindi where so many possibilities of mix and matching. They seem to have taken a new and easier route by forcing inners on a good selection of cosmetics to work less on clipping issues lel.
    Elynsa
  • MeerakuMeeraku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    Can we talk about the fact that the inner can't be dyed?!?!? This is ridiculous.
    LaosduudeDancingStarPrototypemindLoLoBooty
  • RuditeRudite
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I had the same question. I'm guessing that they're part of the ones currently unavailable due to an "internal technical issue".
  • GoshikuGoshiku
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I've been trying to figure out the same thing but for the 4th one, I love the littler sailor girl outfit but no hint or trace of what it is D: