[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Its sad what this games come to

Comments

• KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    He was judging based on things he assumed without even doing proper research. And saying he was right just because a potential new female character is coming out now after the fact, don't you see the problem with that?
  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    Kurs wrote: »
    He was judging based on things he assumed without even doing proper research. And saying he was right just because a potential new female character is coming out now after the fact, don't you see the problem with that?

Female costumes sell, male do not.
    With gatchapons probably going illegal in the near future,in many countries , vindictus income will depend solely on cosmetics for female chars and in the future payed guild house objects.
    pointless updates like guild house and dressroom is proof of this and confirmation that this is the direction the game is going.
    Its like dead or alive. You don`t play the game for the fighting, you play the game to see hot girls in bikinis and bouncing ****.
    You don`t play vindictus for the battles, you play it to make gold so you can buy NX for costumes and go afk in colhen to show people your new hot eira with big **** and miniskirt.
    Is this a bad thing? of course not. Denying that this is happening is bad.
    Most f2p games get their money by selling cosmetics. This is the approach they should have gone with from the beginning imo. Ditch the gambling gachapons and shitty timely cosmetics and just sell tons of cosmetics (that don`t bind)you keep forever not for nx or gold but $$. Its way more stable like that. Look at path of exile, the company thrives on this model.
    Although its way too late for this game. This game is beyond salvation because the foundation is build on quicksand.
    LoyalCasher
  • KursKurs
    if that was mean for me then I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say
  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695

It`s not tho. Bowser is not low tier. You keep saying how dk is best heavy and bowser low tier heavy. Boswer is best heavy in the game. dk is a floaty char
    1 bowser
    2 donkey kong
    3 dedede
    4 ganondorf

Bowser got top 8, did u see any other heavy even in top 24?
  • KursKurs
    sadrazam wrote: »

It`s not tho. Bowser is not low tier. You keep saying how dk is best heavy and bowser low tier heavy. Boswer is best heavy in the game. dk is a floaty char
    1 bowser
    2 donkey kong
    3 dedede
    4 ganondorf

Bowser got top 8, did u see any other heavy even in top 24?

duuuuuuude give me some of those drugs, I said bowser was phat with a ph not heavy, of course pikachu is the phatest one out there. donkey kong has no right being in 2nd place he got his ass beat by a plumber who flaunts that butt crack fashion
  • ZephanZephan
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    I won't offer an opinion on whether the game's gone to **** or not since I've only been back for a couple days and the last time I seriously played was in like 2010, but I do want to say that Vindictus is fairly well-balanced in terms of male to female releases; It started off with 1 male and 1 female, then we got 1 female (though in NA we started off with Evie as well outside of the CB so this was the starting point for us), 2 males in a row, 1 female, 1 male, 2 females, 1 male, 2 females, 1 male, 1 female.

When Kai was newest and when Hurk was newest, we had more males than females and when Sylas was new we were back to being even, only Miri and Eira have represented any kind of imbalance, with the difference being at most +1 at all other points in time, but rose to +2 females over males for them (which is still not really significant at all imo), but that was then reduced back down to +1 after Miri and may hold true for whatever comes after Eira as well. I guess time will tell if this 1 male > 2 females pattern will hold and we'll see an actual imbalance, but for now it's completely fair imo.
  • ShinseiiShinseii
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I miss old school times like this. PepeLaugh

But really, do whatever you want that keep you playing this game for fun with friends, and don't let trolls fool you.

In all honesty, I wanted to say I loved this game (combat still remains best) but I can't keep playing this game forever, unfortunately.
    They literally ruined my fun character, Karok whose I main for long time (WTF HAPPENED TO MY CLASH CD, WHERE IS MY FUN NEXON REEEEEEEEE) and then, a lot of things has changed so much which I have no idea but awfully easy to kill everything except S3 raids at lvl 90+.
    Also, they removed hero mode difficulty and added some boring cash gacha stuffs which made me really irritated, yeah classic nexon.

Not satisfied at all with this game state.

Sarcasm or not, I can't find any reason to keep playing this game y'know, sorry.
  • ZephanZephan
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    I won't offer an opinion on whether the game's gone to **** or not since I've only been back for a couple days and the last time I seriously played was in like 2012, but I do want to say that Vindictus is fairly well-balanced in terms of male to female releases; It started off with 1 male and 1 female, then we got 1 female (though in NA we started off with Evie as well outside of the CB so this was the starting point for us), 2 males in a row, 1 female, 1 male, 2 females, 1 male, 2 females, 1 male, 1 female.

When Kai was newest and when Hurk was newest, we had more males than females and when Sylas was new we were back to being even, only Miri and Eira have represented any semblance of imbalance, with the difference being at most +1 at all other points in time, but rose to +2 females over males for them (which is still not really significant at all), but that was then reduced back down to +1 after Miri and may hold true for whatever comes after Eira as well. I guess time will tell if this 1 male > 2 females pattern will hold and we'll see an actual imbalance, but for now it has been and still is very fair imo.
  • Cheese966Cheese966
    Well, this is true unfortunately.