[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

An Overanalysis of Eira's Assets

Comments

• ZephanZephan
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    So, I'm coming back to this game for Grimden and Eira but I haven't played game in quite a few years (I think Vella was the latest character the last time I played seriously, maybe even just Kai), and back then Standing Endurance was often left completely untrained because you could be hit during the knockback when it activated leading to potentially taking multiple hits from one attack where normally you'd only take one and then be invulnerable until you got back up, particularly on Colru when that was actually relevant (my guild memed on SE by listing its stats as "+35% chance to die"). Is this still a thing, or is it completely safe to take it to r9 for the roll now?
  • ZephanZephan
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    So, I'm coming back to this game for Grimden and Eira but I haven't played game in quite a few years (I think Vella was the latest character the last time I played seriously, maybe even just Kai), and back then Standing Endurance was often left completely untrained because you could be hit during the knockback when it activated leading to potentially taking multiple hits from one attack where normally you'd only take one and then be invulnerable until you got back up, particularly on Colru when that was actually relevant (my guild memed on SE by listing its stats as "+35% chance to die"). Is this still a thing, or is it completely safe to take it to r9 for the roll now?
  • itemgreeditemgreed
    super cool