[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I think cross gun kai really needs an update

DzeikorDzeikor
Vindictus Rep: 640
in Kai
I have a quick and simple rework for kai cross gun because it feels really underwhelming and lacks damage,make enhanced bolt buff permanent and replace the phase 1 buff with a new skill,perforate is just useless without enhanced bolt buff activated,and the other skills are not that great either without enhanced bolts,please do this,that would balance the cross gun perfectly.
Cross gun kai is the simples and most underwhelming class in the game,it only has 6 damagin skills hollow shot,perforate,six shooter bolt storm,heavy impact and the ultimate,perforate is useless without enhanced bolt,hollow shot is pretty weak without enhanced bolt,bolt storm and heavy impact are really sp heavy,the only decent skills is the ultimate and six shooter,please rework cross gun kai,at least remove enhanced bolt but make enhanced bolt effects for hollow shot and perforate permanent,and remove hunting party sp cost,at least 1 more ability wtihout sp.
Also I wouldnt't mind armed and dangerous completely removed and instead have infinite bolts,you cant lock on enemy and its so tedious to hit small enemies,so I think its only fair.
I love playing cross gun but it feels like an unfinished class still.
Sictir

Comments

• SictirSictir
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    yeah , i have 32k att and my dmg is soooooooo weak
  • MisterGrinchMisterGrinch
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    The whole merc is just outdated. He has great damage output when you itemize properly but his gameplay clunky and uninspired.