[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game feels dead :(

Comments

• MiricielMiriciel
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Want more people?

Easy, remove the IP Block for Latin America and South America, change the p2p net coding and ready, they will have more than 2000 people in the first weeks and 500 in the following months.

Then add good events and some changes, and this game gonna revive so fast.

The playerbase of Vindictus is a miracle 300 people!
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Want more people?

Easy, remove the IP Block for Latin America and South America, change the p2p net coding and ready, they will have more than 2000 people in the first weeks and 500 in the following months.

Then add good events and some changes, and this game gonna revive so very fast.

What the playerbase of Vindictus is a miracle 300 people!
  • KaydaYaaKaydaYaa
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Please give me gold IGN: KaydaYaa I've been playing for 2 weeks now and I'm enjoying the game. what sucks is I did not have the chance to play this game earlier :(
  • TheratosTheratos
    Ip block is another downside of this game. Whole South america and many other countries are blocked so the game don't have an influx of new players
  • Rivers_Rivers_
    Vindictus Rep: 250
    I came back recently to the game, and was wondering why this game was doing so poorly after they removed a lot of the P2W stuff I remember from way back.

I completely understand now. Progression is super RNG dependant. You need decent drops in raids and RAR or you are stuck for days/weeks even months.
    This basically means you gotta pick a character and try to progress with it, pick a handful and you cant do anything.

Why did Eira get Dullahan +12 armor while other characters get +12 lv 90 armor? hello devs? Give everyone dullah+12 already. We wont be able to do **** for weeks either way...

Another thing are the bosses, old bosses were fun skill checks (ingkells, glas, blood lord), new bosses all have one hit KOs and a fuckton of unblockables, games not fun. Why create characters with blocks and dodges and then create unblockables that you cant even dodge??
    Other games create boss mechanics to avoid one hit KOs and when the mechanic is well done, boss gets damaged. Vindictus tried to do the same except they failed this completely and you just dont do them in any boss and tank the damage.

Events are rigged af, these relic boxes, for example, always give trash, but luckily, theres always a rune right next to it. Game even takes a bit to show you whats behind them meaning the roll animation isnt doing anything and the decision is done after you pick a spot.

The community is garbage at times too.... as a new player I tried OS for the steel, read the guide and gave it a go, I did well and was blessing / throwing as team communicated but still found some individuals mad because I was new and shouldn't be there.

I always loved this game due to the gameplay, its the most fluent to date, imo, but I can totally see why they got 1.2k players when Eira released and then lost 60% of those players in a month.
  • Rivers_Rivers_
    Vindictus Rep: 250
    I came back recently to the game, and was wondering why this game was doing so poorly after they removed a lot of the P2W stuff I remember from way back.

I completely understand now. Progression is super RNG dependant. You need decent drops in raids and RAR or you are stuck for days/weeks even months.
    This basically means you gotta pick a character and try to progress with it, pick a handful and you cant do anything.

Why did Eira get Dullahan +12 armor while other characters get +12 lv 90 armor? hello devs? Give everyone dullah+12 already. We wont be able to do **** for weeks either way...

Another thing are the bosses, old bosses were fun skill checks (ingkells, glas, blood lord), new bosses all have one hit KOs and a fuckton of unblockables, games not fun. Why create characters with blocks and dodges and then create unblockables that you cant even dodge??
    Other games create boss mechanics to avoid one hit KOs and when the mechanic is well done, boss gets damaged. Vindictus tried to do the same except they failed this completely and you just dont do them in any boss and tank the damage.

Events are rigged af, these relic boxes, for example, always give trash, but luckily, theres always a rune right next to it. Game even takes a bit to show you whats behind them meaning the roll animation isnt doing anything and the decision is done after you pick a spot.

The community is garbage at times too.... as a new player I tried OS for the steel, read the guide and gave it a go, I did well and was blessing / throwing as team communicated but still found some individuals mad because I was new and shouldn't be there.

I always loved this game due to the gameplay, its the most fluent to date, imo, but I can totally see why they got 1.2k players when Eira released and then lost 60% of those players in a month.
  • ForgedPhantomForgedPhantom
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    Game seems super grindy, it's dated, and the RNG doesn't make it any better. People would rather play games like BDO which have the same issues however it's more polished/new. Vindictus imo just needs to be easier to obtain things but keep the difficulty of missions.
  • ForgedPhantomForgedPhantom
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    Game seems super grindy, it's dated, and the RNG doesn't make it any better. People would rather play games like BDO which have the same issues however it's more polished/new. Vindictus imo just needs to be easier to obtain things. I do however love the PvE