[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Voice for Characters

Comments

• WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Please Nexon Make a option for language
  • MeahwaMeahwa
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    They better add voice toggle fast or they will lose even more players... I am not motivated to play this game anymore because of how awful Eira's voice is. She literally sounds like a smoker struggling to lift things up.
  • MeahwaMeahwa
    They better add voice toggle fast or they will lose even more players... I am not motivated to play this game anymore because of how awful Eira's voice is. She literally sounds like a smoker strugglin
  • MeahwaMeahwa
    They better add voice toggle fast or they will lose even more players... I am not motivated to play this game anymore because of how awful Eira's voice is. She literally sounds like a smoker strugglin
  • MeahwaMeahwa
  • Skywalker00Skywalker00
    Give us back the KR voices, the community is demanding it. This shouldn't be too hard to do, dual audio, ASAP. I can't play my Vella anymore because of how she sounds, only my Belle sometimes, but that's because she still has her KR voice.

• LightfellowLightfellow
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Omg please guve us back the old kr voices, i can't stand any of the new ones, dual audio or something is ok too. I can't stand my Vella now and she's my main, GG nx!. Until you guys fix this, im out of Vindictus. Playing the game since 2011, loved the voices since then, so this is a big step back for me. If you have the money to hire english voice actors, then you can at least enhance the visuals or something instead, but to change the voices now? really?
  • LightfellowLightfellow
    Omg please give us back the old kr voices, i can't stand any of the new ones, dual audio or something is ok too. I can't stand my Vella now and she's my main, GG nx!. Until you guys fix this, im out of Vindictus. Playing the game since 2011, loved the voices since then, so this is a big step back for me. If you have the money to hire english voice actors, then you can at least enhance the visuals or something instead, but to change the voices now? really?
  • LightfellowLightfellow
    Omg please guve us back the old kr voices, i can't stand any of the new ones, dual audio is ok too. I can't stand my Vella now and she's my main, GG nx!. Until you guys fix this, im out of Vindictus. Playing the game since 2011, loved the voices since then, so this is a big step back for me. If you have the money to hire english voice actors, then you can at least enhance the visuals or something instead, but to change the voices now? really?.
  • KrustennKrustenn
    Yes, yes and YES.

I usually never post here ( last time was 4-5 years ago ) but I really had to make an exception this time.

I find Vella's voice not fitting at all, and as others have said, multiple other characters dont feel like themselves now. This is literally my first complaint of all the years I've played Vindictus ( since very early 2012 ) . We should at the very least have an option to switch back.
  • KrustennKrustenn
    Yes, yes and YES.

I usually never post here ( last time was 4-5 years ago ) but I really had to make an exception this time.

I find Vella's voice not fitting at all, and as others have said, multiple other characters dont feel like themselves now. This is literally my first complaint of all the years I've played Vindictus ( since very early 2012 ) . We should at the very least have
  • Phar1Phar1
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    Please revert the in-fight voices to the ones they used to be or give the option to choose between the new and the old.
    The problem is actually that the grunts in-fight don't cancel on animation cancel of the attack, leading to overlapping voices

Example: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529723722580492308/648913772265603072/2019-11-26_15-49-47_Trim.mp4

Playing with the game muted sucks, but it's still better than suffering through this.
  • Phar1Phar1
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    Please revert the in-fight voices to the ones they used to be or give the option to choose between the new and the old.
    The problem is actually that the grunts in-fight don't cancel on animation cancel of the attack, leading to overlapping voices

Example: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529723722580492308/648913772265603072/2019-11-26_15-49-47_Trim.mp4

Playing with the game muted sucks, but it's still better than suffering through this.
  • conkconk
    Please allow an option to toggle between the new and old combat voices. There has been a similar issue a long time ago which lead to KR voice mods that apparently lead to people being banned and honestly, I don't know why Nexon thought it would be fine now. Some of the new combat grunts just don't suit the character or skill at all and overall feel rushed and poorly implemented.

Most of us have come to love the previous voices and it just seems weird to have them changed out of nowhere for the worse. I don't see the harm in letting us choose between old and new; apparently the Chinese client already has this feature.

• Banana500Banana500
    They should add an option for both voices, it's totally possible as Delia had one line in korean while you test her voice in character creation.
  • Banana500Banana500
    They should add an option for both voices, it's totally possible as Delia has one line in Korean while character creation.
  • TsutariTsutari
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Yes please put it on some display over discord!
  • Banana500Banana500
    They should add an option for both voices
  • LightfellowLightfellow
    Omg please guve us back the old kr voices, i can't stand any of the new ones, dual audio or something is ok too. I can't stand my Vella now and she's my main, GG nx!. Until you guys fix this, im out of Vindictus. So sorry it came down to this, since i actually recommended this game to a lot of people. Playing the game since 2011 and growing up with those great voices to end up losing them because of what exactly? If you have the money to hire english voice actors, then you can at least enhance the visuals or something instead, but to change the voices now? really?
  • LightfellowLightfellow
    Omg please guve us back the old kr voices, i can't stand any of the new ones, dual audio or something is ok too. I can't stand my Vella now and she's my main, GG nx!. Until you guys fix this, im out of Vindictus. So sorry it came down to this, since i actually recommended this game to a lot of people. Playing the game since 2011 and growing up with those great voices to end up losing them because of what exactly? If you have the money to hire english voice actors, then you can at least enhance the visuals or something instead, but to change the voices now? really?