[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Fatigue System

Comments

• RephireaRephirea
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Probably 3/4 of players will find this as a game inconvenience, but meanwhile I mostly blame this system for taking, yet again, another way of freedom overall.
    The fact I'm logging in and have to do a reasonable amount of raids/dungeons/etc without trying to end up being "TIRED" isn't something enjoyable for the obvious reason I'm playing a game in order to actually play this said game. The data from the playerbase is obviously based on the overall playerbase, it's still most likely going to affect the part of the playerbase that is regularly farming dungeons/raids in a very bad way.
    The Fatigue System was added because it is a necessary addition to have to work with various future contents soon-to-release to the game.

Fair enough but why not thinking about fitting the various incoming contents to a version without fatigue system ?
    Another main reason for adding the new system is to limit the macro accounts. As many of you already know, there are still many players who take advantage of a number of accounts and unfairly benefit from the macro program. However, they will be now expected to have limited game use after the new Fatigue System is added, which will have a positive effect on our Vindictus game economy.

Supposing that's speculations + coupled with the fact that probably 90% of the playerbase is, at the moment, not liking the system at all... I think it'd be probably for the best that the system is being taken off if the results on the economy isn't what both (key word) Nexon and the playerbase actually desires.
    Please let our CS Team know if you experience any discomfort after the new system implementation. We would always love to hear from you.

Knowing that this thread exists, I'd say we feel very uncomfortable right now. I heard the community has refused this system twice, I highly doubt that they would accept it the third time either.

If the system has to remain in the game no matter what, I suggest to drastically tweak the fatigue consumption numbers for non-(V)VIP players, and by at least starting with the fatigue points being consumed AFTER a battle has succeed. (right now the current system is very uncomfortable for Ein Lacher and Redeemers practice)
    Also s1/2 not consuming any fatigue, as the number of runs is already limited anyway. (losing 50% just doing Druid and Crom feels really bad)
  • ZixlonZixlon
    I am experiencing much discomfort after the new system implementation. It does not increase my fun or convenience, instead it is restrictive and stress inducing. It prevents players from playing the game period. The original post was very misleading, making players think it only effected Season 3 raids. However, it impacts almost every mission in the game. You can't even level up a new character without running out of Fatigue Points. If a level 100 player were to assist a new player through the beginning missions, the experienced player wont receive enough seals of dedication to purchase Fatigue Potions, to continue through the story with them. Combining Departure Limits and a Fatigue System is overkill when it comes to farming materials for myself. A player can't take the chance of squandering away their precious Fatigue Points to do lower level missions, whether it be to help lower Level players or attempting to get some materials to improve their gear. Please, promptly remove the Fatigue System before it causes further problems to the games's players.
  • HyperwaveHyperwave
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    PLEASE remove this system from the game... Please Please Please remove it... It's the worst of the worst updates in the longest amount of time that ive been playing the game, PLEASE listen to the small community thats left
  • VenshoVensho
    Fatigue is a terrible idea.
    Good way to kill Vindi. Maybe we go BDO now?
  • VenshoVensho
  • VenshoVensho
  • AyatoAkashiaAyatoAkashia
    Nexon must be high. This server is already dying as it is. Now you're gonna totally kill it. Greedy bastards. Maybe you wouldn't hafta suck your player base dry if you optimized your product properly and made it good enough to have a large enough and healthy population. Grrr I've played so much vindi and spent a lot on the game and now you guys do this?!
  • HououinKyoumaHououinKyouma
    This is one of the most unfortunate updates that could possibly happen. I quit over it when we needed tokens for polar bear almost 10 years ago, and I'll be quitting over this too if it's not corrected. If I want to play a game, I don't want the game telling me I'm only allowed an hour a day. Hopefully it's corrected soon. It's a pretty hefty restriction on players, and it effectively waves the middle finger at any potential new players who might have interest in starting to play. Nexon posted the following:

"The Fatigue System was added because it is a necessary addition to have to work with various future contents soon-to-release to the game."

But if the Korean version has had this since Season 2, why do we only need it now going into Season 4 soon? I can't seem to find the exact time when it was implemented, but it's been at least since 2014 based on this post on the Steam forums for the game.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/212160/discussions/0/616187204180990687/

It honestly is a pretty weak excuse, and even if it were necessary for the sake of making the patching process easier, there wouldn't be any problem making a workaround with unlimited fatigue potions available from NPC shops instead of this limit of one a day from seals.
  • VenshoVensho
  • VenshoVensho
  • ZixlonZixlon
    I am experiencing much discomfort after the new system implementation. It does not increase my fun or convenience, instead it is restrictive and stress inducing. It prevents players from playing the game period. The original post was very misleading, making players think it only effected Season 3 raids. However, it impacts almost every mission in the game. You can't even level up a new character without running out of Fatigue Points. If a level 100 player were to assist a new player through the beginning missions, the experienced player wont receive enough seals of dedication to purchase Fatigue Potions, to continue through the story with them. Combining Departure Limits and a Fatigue System is overkill when it comes to farming materials for myself. A player can't take the chance of squandering away their precious Fatigue Points to do lower level missions, whether it be to help lower Level players or attempting to get some materials to improve their gear. Please, promptly remove the Fatigue System before it causes further problems to the games's players.
  • ZixlonZixlon
  • ToyotaAE85ToyotaAE85
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Stop trying to kill the game nexon
  • DestiDesti
    aah look our player base i dieing .... OH i got a "great idea" lets kill itoff by makeing them on able to play for a set amount of time ... now thats amazing......
    **** no that is a sh** idea, why make a pc game die by adding shitty mobile game mechanics ...
  • DestiDesti
    aah look our player base i dieing .... OH i got a "great idea" lets kill itoff by makeing them on able to play for a set amount of time ... now thats amazing......
    **** no that is a sh** idea, why make a pc game die by adding shitty mobile game mechanics ...
  • Maya22Maya22
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    LoveMehPls wrote: »
    I actually only came back recently and I've been trying my best to catch up and then not even a month later, I get a slapped with this update.

im luckily only one week in. i played when the game first launched. fatique sucked back then and now its back in the game. nexon is dellusional.
  • viv37viv37
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    hahaha I guess it's finally time to stop playing this game no reason to keep on coming back to this game because every time I do they keep on fking it up... gg

goan go play roblox xDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • ZhenonZhenon
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Good way to alienate new players that's for sure.
  • VenshoVensho
    Silly way to kill Vindi. Maybe time to finally give BDO a try?
  • VenshoVensho