[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Fatigue System

Comments

• HooysseHooysse
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    so i was just going to jump in again in the game, been away for like 5 years, i was downloading the game while reading the forums and i stumbled across this....WTF i insta canceled the download, are you telling me that a grindy AS F game like vindictus has a mobile energy system, fak this im going back to BDO.
  • ItsNoxidItsNoxid
    Lol i come back to the game and now theres a stupid fatigue system again. Time to uninstall the game again.
  • pheimuipheimui
    This has always been one of my favorite games and i've been coming back here and there. I started back in the beginning when lann, fiona, and evie were the only characters. Played for a few years, quit, came back twice (when karok was released and when miri/spellwhip arisha was released). This will probably be my shortest return yet. I noticed Eira and wanted to try her out so I came back. Now, it takes about 2-3 days to get to level 90+ and then you get stuck on the S3 stories because nobody wants to help you with the story raids. Either you solo them yourself or have to find people to help you (and people are hard to find because well... this fatigue system made it more of a ghost town). I played back around the time spellwhip arisha came out and there were many people online. Lots of people were hopping onto the story raids to help out and get drops. There were many very active guilds that were full of people willing to help. Now, I just see a bunch of people idling in town and doing nothing. I create a story raid to progress with the story and nobody joins for 30+ minutes. My Eira is going to be hard stuck on the story. With the wellfare gear and my past experiences, I can solo the 90 raids, but what about the 95 raids and above?

This system is very detrimental to new characters. Even if you have VVIP, that won't help you solo story raid bosses. For people in the end game who only do a few raids and call it a day, they most likely won't feel much. But for any new character, whether a new/old/returning player, this will make them quit real quick. Every time i came back to the game I at least played for 6 months - 1 year. When I started, I played for 2 years. But this time, 1 week in, I think I'm going to call it quits already.

If Nexon is trying to kill the game, so be it. Shut it down. But I don't see ANY reason for fatigue to be NECESSARY for ANY end game content. You already have daily battle limits, why limit it further? Daily battle limits didn't stop botters, how will this stop them? This just hurts everybody else. With the poor drop rates, why hinder people from progressing? Trying to get +15 dulla weap? Maybe that would take 1-3 weeks before depending on RNG, but now it's going to at least take twice as long if not more.
  • YarannaikaYarannaika
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    WOWWWW we have 10 fatigue potions, god isnotthing beside you man.
    I'll not play until this system its gone.
  • stilangerstilanger
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    the fatigue system is the worst thing that you have been able to put away, you can take it away, nothing can be done, we can no longer farm well, I am 15 characters and everyone has only 100 fatigue and ends up in a single boss x5 that makes
  • stilangerstilanger
    the fatigue system is the worst thing that you have been able to put away, you can take it away, nothing can be done, we can no longer farm well, I am 15 characters and everyone has only 100 fatigue and ends up in a single boss x5 that makes
  • VenshoVensho
    Fatigue is a terrible idea.
    Good way to kill Vindi. Maybe we go BDO now?
  • DarqKingDarqKing
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Tennot wrote: »
    This system will only make prices go up so that only whales can afford to buy something. People have started kicking from redeemers and raids if you are not strong enough. I have never seen that before. Not to mention lack of people that have stopped playing because of this.
    Not to mention stupid rest in the guild house is so retarded it resets 24h after the last time you've used it, not when server restarts (like everything else)

Who really care if they start kicking since everything is very boring and there is fatigue system. Let them play alone and lets leave the game and lets see if anyone going to buy their items when they put on cash shop if they are being toxic against other people again.
  • DarqKingDarqKing
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    I was leveling an new character but i noticed i had 0% exp with 0% fatigue. This is too hard and makes me makes me feel like i need to quit game
  • XSAINTXXSAINTX
    Well its a good thing that this came out, since i was getting interested in trying this game again, so thanks for implementing a **** system right before i come back so i can spend my time elsewhere! Really doing me a favor nexon.
  • XSAINTXXSAINTX
    Well its a good thing that this came out, since i was getting interested in trying this game again, so thanks for implementing a **** system right before i come back so i can spend my time elsewhere! Really doing me a favor nexon.
  • XSAINTXXSAINTX
  • XSAINTXXSAINTX
  • viv37viv37
    hahaha I guess it's finally time to stop playing this game no reason to keep on coming back to this game because every time I do they keep on fking it up... gg

gonna go play roblox lmfao
  • RephireaRephirea
    If this system has to remain in the game, at least I suggest to drastically tweak the fatigue consumption numbers for non-(V)VIP players, and mostly by starting with the fatigue points being consumed AFTER a battle has succeed. (right now the current system is very uncomfortable for Ein Lacher and Redeemers practice)
    Also s1/2 not consuming any fatigue, as the number of runs is already limited anyway. (losing 50% just doing Druid and Crom for titles feels really bad)
  • deathsiadeathsia
    This is the dumbest system/mechanic they have introduced since Jumping! GET RID OF IT!
  • ZixlonZixlon
    I am experiencing much discomfort after the new system implementation. It does not increase my fun or convenience, instead it is restrictive and stress inducing. It prevents players from playing the game period. The original post was very misleading, making players think it only effected Season 3 raids. However, it impacts almost every mission in the game. You can't even level up a new character without running out of Fatigue Points. If a level 100 player were to assist a new player through the beginning missions, the experienced player wont receive enough seals of dedication to purchase Fatigue Potions, to continue through the story with them. Combining Departure Limits and a Fatigue System is overkill when it comes to farming materials for myself. A player can't take the chance of squandering away their precious Fatigue Points to do lower level missions, whether it be to help lower Level players or attempting to get some materials to improve their gear. Please, promptly remove the Fatigue System before it causes further problems to the games's players.
  • VenshoVensho
    Fatigue is a terrible idea.
    Good way to kill Vindi. Maybe we go BDO now?
  • StrissStriss
    If Fatigue system is unavoidable due to technical issues, please just make Fatigue pots free on the NX store.
  • Luna4513Luna4513
    Nexon, by adding the fatigue system, you are just making gamers not want to spend their time on Vindi, resulting in the death of the game just for you to make a few dollars and "attempt" to stop bots.